Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just-opinion

VIP Member
She was the one that made everything go to!
This made me laugh... Noone said it would be easy Mindy, only you
Lol I came to post exactly this! Plenty of people warned you and said you hadn't done enough training and you needed to start earlier but nope Mindy started about a month ago properly and is probs now really regretting

• Haha
Reactions: 8

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
B&B’s have 9.1 million followers on Instagram yet their photos rarely get more than 150,000 likes. Less than 2% of their followers are liking their posts. Also, some recent YouTube videos have less than 300k views.

I wonder what made their fans unfollow them (or stop engaging with their content). For me, I unfollowed after Brooklyn started dating Dakota. I hated how she acted in the video where she made him react to her 10 dates, gagging at the clips of Brooks. Also when she got engaged and made the bitchy comment “I don’t have to share my life online. You don’t know everything” Then of course came the blood sisters comment. I guess more people are seeing Brooklyn’s (and Dakota’s) true colors.

fienb

So I went down the Mt. Everest base camp rabbit hole. It’s 80 miles round trip. You hike for 4-8 hours a day. You can’t shower since there’s no warm water. Some bathrooms are just a hole in the ground. And to get there you have to fly into the most dangerous airport (the runway is short and there’s a steep cliff at the end).

I can see Kamri doing ok. She hikes a lot in Utah and said in her video that she’s been eating healthier, drinking lots of water, breaking in her shoes, etc. I don’t know if Brooklyn will make it. I can see her having sugar/caffeine withdrawals. She lives on Dr Pepper and candy and she’s a picky eater. I can see her complaining a lot and being grossed out by the bathrooms. I can see Dakota getting sunburnt lol And idk about Mindy. What are your predictions?

Also they are not prepared to hike longer distances AT ALL! They have never hiked two or three days in a row, and trust me, it feels completely different when your while body is sore from the day before.
All they did (from what we've seen) is a few few-hour walks of the threadmill, which is a vastly different experience then a narrow parth with rocks and ice.

Liz.Lemon

Why are their ads for s€x toys always turn out cringe? Like if you are not comfortable talking about it, it's ok to decline the sponsorship. It's not like they need the money
They want to break out of the teen mould by shilling sex toys and reminding everyone their married but then at th same time they make videos about friggin hunger games. Who even is their audience at this point ? I'd be so weirded out at 12 watching my fave YouTubers talk about sex toys 🤨

Cemma25

Bailey’s colouring to destress after really hard day of chilling with Brooklyn and going for a walk

• Haha

Down Under

guess Brooklyn is bringing her ✨work ethic✨ (AKA ripping other businesses off) to the business. They’re not even trying to hide it (Sip City on the left and Swig on the right)
View attachment 2387539
View attachment 2387537

Credit to mayja21 on the subreddit for calling this out
Wow, hypocrites aren't they? Telling people the kardashians are copying them,(hardly likely,considering the twins have people employed to do their dirty work for them) but then Brooklyn and Dakota literally copy someone else's business, even their whole menu! Something that someone else worked hard to establish, and they literally walk right in and take their idea. This just further makes me believe they paid their way through high school and college, because they have to copy someone else's ideas. Grrr sorry for the rant.
---
if you saw where this building is located and what it is around, you would think it was a vape building or a sketch place to try to get food at. I honestly dont see this buisness taking off. Its in a horribly run down old area…. In old plano. Swig is off a super busy street in allen, so i dont see this company doing well lol
I hope it doesn't take off. Knowing them, they'll do a meet and greet to get their minions to buy up big. Let's hope people see they've literally copied someone else's business and refuse to go there!

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Why does Bailey keep saying that 3 weeks is a whole month. She said they will see each other in 3 weeks but next story they will be apart for a whole month. Does she know how many weeks there are in a month?

Reactions: 7

tinytotts

Rylan is beautiful and she looks fit. I do agree that those dresses, and especially those babydoll dresses make her look big, and she isn’t at all.

about the Everest trek; Brooklyn posted a few days ago that she was walking to her nail appointment and that it would take a few hours to get there and back again. She seemed very out of breath, and that looked like it was on a flat surface 😅 I wonder if she’ll actually make it to base camp😬

Andyakafrenchie

The adoption agency is mentioned in the adoption blog post. Mindy says that it is “Heart to Heart agency” but it is “Heart to Heart Adoption Agency.”
Of course the agency exists. But their motives are strange.
Children are not accessories, or toys to play around with for a while and later toss when you get bored. Adopting a child means more than just giving them a home. Part of it is making them really part of a family, your family; and keeping in mind that this child that is now yours may carry around the trauma (said or unsaid) that they have been rejected/not wanted by their biological parents.
Them adopting a child in a different race when they already had 4 kids of their own without actually trying to learn about the challenges that this child will face is selfish. And later adopting a “relative” of said child… Now these kids are always left at camp when their parents travel all over the world, their other siblings have moved out because of the age difference, their sister is married to a racist trumpie and they get to hear comments like “blood sisters”.

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
I’m assuming Kamri didn’t pass her MCAT. She hasn’t said anything about it. She took it 2 months ago and Google says you get your results in 30 days. I’d actually be impressed if she was honest about not passing it, but she always has to brag about being the best at everything.

Attachments

mindlesswaffle

I can’t get over how irresponsible they are with the dogs in the car while driving. They are literally just allowed to roam where ever they want. They get in an accident and it’s going to be tears all round.
Dax already looks over it!

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Brooklyn was at the airport very early in the morning.
My question is, how is Live Nation still working withese these 2 when all they do is go to the venue and record a small video without promoting who is singing and showing the actual concert?

JsMama2019

Not Bailey bragging about the number of trips they still have lined up for this year💀
Like seriously at this point, why do they even have pets? I mean who's watching them while they're gone constantly. I'm wondering how this is all going to play out when they pop out a baby.