Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
At this point the McKnight mansion probably stands empty most of the time. The twins have moved out, Kamri and Rylan are out of state, and at the weekends they seem to be at the lake house. Imagine having that massive house and not being there.

Reactions: 9

starbucks10v3r

Brooklyn saying she hasn't been back to Baylor in so long. Girl, you graduated in 2021, marrying young doesn't make you old or anything 🤡
They were only there for three years too and always went back to dallas and only attended like one football game at baylor because they got to be on tv for it. I thought it was hilarious when brooklyn said they love football. Since when??? I doubt they even watch the cowboys, they have lived in dallas for a while now and I have never heard them talk or go to a dallas game either.

emphiii

So I went down the Mt. Everest base camp rabbit hole. It’s 80 miles round trip. You hike for 4-8 hours a day. You can’t shower since there’s no warm water. Some bathrooms are just a hole in the ground. And to get there you have to fly into the most dangerous airport (the runway is short and there’s a steep cliff at the end).

I can see Kamri doing ok. She hikes a lot in Utah and said in her video that she’s been eating healthier, drinking lots of water, breaking in her shoes, etc. I don’t know if Brooklyn will make it. I can see her having sugar/caffeine withdrawals. She lives on Dr Pepper and candy and she’s a picky eater. I can see her complaining a lot and being grossed out by the bathrooms. I can see Dakota getting sunburnt lol And idk about Mindy. What are your predictions?
I really hope they don't make it. Brooklyn had loads of stuff delivered to her house and commented that it was only 12 days until they went. She's done no preparation and I think she's expecting it to be simple. I don't think they've ever 'failed' at anything as they can pay for things and I hope this would teach them a life lesson, but they'll probably just pay a Sherpa to pull them along on a sledge or something 🙄

Nupy

I totally agree. They seem the type that go on holiday and eat at the local McDonald’s and don’t try any local cuisine. I understand eating the same thing most times a day can be tough but surely after a day of hiking being able to fuel your body is paramount rather than what it tastes like.
Yep, it surely is tough but they could really phrase it politely.

Currently watching Mindy's stories and omg, can she please stfu?! STOP CALLING EVERYTHING BASIC YOU LIL BI***. Yes, it is "basic" to most of us but anything she (more or less understandably) complains about sounds mean, degrading, offensive, spoilt and just lacks any respect. Stop acting as if "western" whatever is better per se. Not everything that's different is worse! Spoiler alert: Squatting toilets have lots of advantages.

And jfc, stop scratching your scalp and face constantly! We already know your hair and skin care products suck!

Gah.

Cemma25

She got up, went out, saw her siblings, saw her husband (who was away for one day but still came to see her) and went out with her family for dinner. Then she got up the next day and her husband came home.
That’s not being ‘alone for two days’ That’s normal Bailey. Actually, it’s more interaction than most people get on a usual day!!

Just-opinion

VIP Member
I bet the sherpa (? don't want to be disrespectful) is lying to them about being faster than regular groups to cheer them up at this point.
I'm pretty sure the Sherpas set the pace, they're not going to allow the crews to go any faster than is safe because they're going to get altitude sickness. Doing a 2.5 hour hike in 50 minutes? Absolute bullshit. I've done some hiking before (not for a long while, and nowhere near as mountainous as EBC) but you physically can't cut a hike, especially though hills, by that much.
We used to estimate 20-30 minutes per km, upper end when you're dealing with hills and carrying all of your stuff.

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
But what is funny is i feel like i only see them wear the same few swim suits. Like they keep buying clothes and swim wear but wear the same stuff all the time. Like why buy it then??
---

Mindy and shaun are now in Estonia…. So you are right. Empty lol
So Pais and Dax are once again left back home??

starbucks10v3r

I wonder if brooklyn is going to actually post the address to their drive through business. It was actually easy to figure out where the building is located cause they keep picking places i grew up going around based on what she showed on ig stories today 😂 i already know where it is. And its an olddddd kinda sketchy part of plano lol
---
The truth comes out, they went to atlanta for another random concert they don’t care about for a live nation ad with cringe dancing

Last edited:
  • Haha

starbucks10v3r

IMG_3820.png

What friends??? Its just the four of them getting food and only ever the four of them in stories or pictures LOL
---
IMG_3821.png

I was right, next story shows the whole table and its JUST THEM LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Clearly they were told what type of food to expect going on this hike? The people working at the tea houses are doing their best with whatever they have on hand. They are so disrespectful to other cultures.
---
Kamri was even worse, gagging at the breakfast today 🤮 So rude!

They don't seem to have any clue about anything outside of their sheltered bubble. They seemingly never came across fog before, too. Or drizzle. Or freezing temperatures.
It's hilarious from a european perspective, as they are basically hiking in standard february weather.

I bet the sherpa (? don't want to be disrespectful) is lying to them about being faster than regular groups to cheer them up at this point.
The way Kamri was like "we are currently 'in a cloud'" and I was like, ok, so what? I've been on hills where clouds were low enough and I did not make a big deal of of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

sophg

I know we are here for the hate, and i don't like these girls currently, but I vividly remember the time when I used to watch their videos and I liked them, I used to think that Brooklyn was much much prettier than Bailey, Bailey was boring to me.
Nowadays I surprise myself when I remember these thoughts, because Brooklyn seems creepy to me and not cute at all. But bailey on the other hand seems happier, younger more fresh

Attachments

I can’t remember where they said it but Asa changed from going to medical school cus it’s so many more years of studying etc. I just hope it was his decision to go straight into work and nobody bullied him into it. And it was Mindys wish before she turns 50 to climb to Mount Everest base camp - I’m just cackling at how little training they’ve done. The altitude difference alone will be so different for them, let along the walking

Down Under

Brooklyns just annoyed because everyone is calling her out for her choice of husband and her attitude towards him. Like fair enough if people following her don’t like him but you should at least act like you live him and show a thimbles worth of affection back. I know everyone isn’t big into PDA but I don’t remember her dodging Parker or Brooks in the past 🤔 just saying……..
Also the imaginary love life filter had me lolling so hard 😂
I saw her dodging Parker in one video. It was the one where they were interviewing celebrities, can't remember what it was called, but she was definitely being mean to Parker. She gives him this real bitchy stare until she notices the camera on her. Then says parker got stickers cause he is a 3 year old. When they are all getting out of the limo he tries to grab her hand and she pulls her hand away. Later on you see him going to put his arm around her and she shrugs him off. I honestly don't think she would be the easiest person to get along with. But I absolutely agree that she was head over heels in love with Brooks and Dakota is the rebound guy