Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starbucks10v3r

I guess because Brooklyn’s the oldest idk. Kind of disappointing they’re always with Mr & Mrs MAGA. Brooklyn literally says “blood sisters” and “my parents’ kids” You know she treats them differently.

Also, Mindy and Shaun are back at the airport and Mindy said “Honestly I’m over it.” Wtf your uncle just passed away. Maybe if they didn’t take a vacation once a month, she wouldn’t be tired of traveling.
bailey got it from her mother, person dying on her plane but shes crying about maybe missing her sisters engagement.

Reactions: 8
At this rate they definitely aren’t lasting the full 13 day hike - Dakota has gotten food poisoning on day 2. Predictions for the trip: Brooklyn and Dakota will have to finish early due to sore feet/food poisoning etc, mindy will get a bit further but finish before they reach base camp, Kamri will make it to base camp but it’ll be rough. Also I think the no showering thing will get to Brooklyn and she’ll just be complaining the whole time

• Haha

fienb

I really hope they don't make it. Brooklyn had loads of stuff delivered to her house and commented that it was only 12 days until they went. She's done no preparation and I think she's expecting it to be simple. I don't think they've ever 'failed' at anything as they can pay for things and I hope this would teach them a life lesson, but they'll probably just pay a Sherpa to pull them along on a sledge or something 🙄
The amount of lying they will have to do to cover it up, already looking forward to it.

• Haha

starbucks10v3r

What is she on about? "Pros of owning a clothing line" 🤡 first of all, you own a clothing store 💀
Why does she think this is a flex?
Its not even their clothing, its other people’s clothing they are selling for redic prices for sub par items. A clothing line is something they actually designed which would never happen 😂😂
---
Its not even their clothing, its other people’s clothing they are selling for redic prices for sub par items. A clothing line is something they actually designed which would never happen 😂😂
Also why does brooklyn always end up babysitting the kids when the parents jet off to hawaii yet again? Are they ever home to parent their own children they adopted?? I can’t imagine what they feel like, their step sisters always get the best vacations and attention from their parents because they are internet famous and rich, but they are adopted and treated like outsiders and always left behind. I feel so bad for them. Plus why does bailey never pitch in to take care of the dogs or the kids???

emmer_moans

VIP Member
This is Bailey's fridge in the latest video (twin house swap). Must eat a lot of fast food if that's all she has in her fridge on a regular day... Also was interesting that Dakota made dinner for himself and Brooklyn after going to the shops, but Bailey and Asa just decided to get takeaway. I'm sure if Brooklyn wasn't with Dakota she'd be eating out as wellView attachment 2436897
They eat like teenagers who have just moved out and can buy food they like but don’t make meals.
They have those brilliant kitchen spaces but all they do is eat takeout or heat up pasta.

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
Why did she try make it clear it was just her and Dakota until Paisley spoke up? If it was Bailey, Kamri or Rylan that were there helping out she’d have mentioned them 🥴
View attachment 2399149
Paisley saying “I’ve got school tomorrow” then Brooklyn saying “Paisley’s with us because she wanted to be helpful” making it seem like Paisley chose to be there but I bet Mindy made them watch her, like she always does

mindlesswaffle

She definitely switched gears on this. She had no issues cuddling Brooks on camera.
It would be fine if they just didn’t show that part of their life but they need to portray the perfect life. She is always leaning away from him and like others have said was happy to show other relationships. She knows what she is doing as could quite easily change the perception by just making tiny changes but the truth is in her body language. It’s sad as Dakota is head over heels but Brooklyn is so distant towards him and it all shows in her “kidnapped” eyes! I see this all to often in Mormon communities when the honeymoon is over. She only seems excited when talking about making money at sip city.

sophg

Bailey also married for love, Brooklyn married because she wanted to compete with her sister. Bailey seems more genuine
True, bailey can be annoying sometimes but at least she is being genuine, i also think she seems happier cause of asa and being married and in love, brooklyn seems grumpy and irritated all the time

starbucks10v3r

Bailey complaining about work again, when in the past 2 weeks, she most likely worked for 3hours
She also didn’t have to travel, nor does she have to go to the lake house every weekend, if shes so tired. I wouldn’t doubt this is set ups/hints that she is pregnant. Next itll be im “sick”.

• Haha

JsMama2019

I swear these girls do not know what the meaning of the word met, or meet means. They didn't meet her, Taylor Swift didn't single them out to talk to them, they just saw her in person. That was it LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
I just watched their what I got for Christmas YouTube video. I’ve probably watched it every year since they were in LoveJoy.

My jaw is on the FLOOR with the machetes - in the UK possession of one of those would land you in prison for at least 2 years. Honestly America is just wild to me that their parents gifted them that for Christmas. I understand gun laws are different but I thought possession of offensive weapon but be the same across the Westernised world…

Brooklyns just annoyed because everyone is calling her out for her choice of husband and her attitude towards him. Like fair enough if people following her don’t like him but you should at least act like you live him and show a thimbles worth of affection back. I know everyone isn’t big into PDA but I don’t remember her dodging Parker or Brooks in the past 🤔 just saying……..
Also the imaginary love life filter had me lolling so hard 😂

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I will give kudos however to Brooklyn and Dakota for setting up a business that is theirs, so in the future they are not fully reliant on Mindy or Instagram sales.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
^ Can somebody explain to me were this everest idea came from in the first place?
I'm not sure, but I am willing to bet that Kamri probably signed up to do it first and then Mindy probably thought she'd hijack it too. Out of all of them, Kamri seems genuinely into hiking.