Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Bailey lying? Yesterday she posted on IG wearing the blue top and white pants and then today in her stories she is wearing the same outfit and saying it's from today.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Could she be wearing the same outfit twice?
Nothing wrong with that, but it's just weird that she would wear it on 2 consecutive days, especially when she said they just got to their place from the lakehouse and she was still in her hoodie and stuff.
Unless she specifically wore the outfit just for the photoshoot which is weird 💀

Reactions: 1
Nothing wrong with that, but it's just weird that she would wear it on 2 consecutive days, especially when she said they just got to their place from the lakehouse and she was still in her hoodie and stuff.
Unless she specifically wore the outfit just for the photoshoot which is weird 💀
A lot of influencers/content creators do wear outfits exclusively for shoots, but it does seem weird when she’s been going back and forth with the hoodie in between. Unless she hasn’t unpacked/is avoiding doing laundry?? Idk man. The McKnights aren’t known for their transparency 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
A lot of influencers/content creators do wear outfits exclusively for shoots, but it does seem weird when she’s been going back and forth with the hoodie in between. Unless she hasn’t unpacked/is avoiding doing laundry?? Idk man. The McKnights aren’t known for their transparency 🤣🤣
And what I found weird also is that she was asking for recommendations for breakfast places and then said she forgot to take photos of what she ate, when she's never forgotten to take pictures of their food 🙃

Reactions: 1
I feel like this outfit would ruffle some feathers considering how Mormon/Conservative vernal is lol.
i love how kamri was saying she was spreading her southern roots. Utah isn’t southern. Nor have any of them ever done anything remotely texan or country while living in texas. Its hilarious really. And this outfit would be laughed at, at any real rodeo lol at least in texas it would.

edit: all they showed of the rodeo was their outfits and the fireworks at the end. Nothing about the actual rodeo. 🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She's always posing in skimpy bikinis, by comparison this rodeo outfit looks well dressed 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Dakota knows what a buckle bunny is 😅 And did you see Kamri’s outfit? They try so hard to be fashionable and Instagram worthy
Every other woman was wearing jeans and tshirts or tank top and you have these 2 showing their midriff 💀

Reactions: 6
Asa shaved his eyebrows and Bailey is like "marriage fiasco" 🤡 please tell me how this is related to marriage in any sense?? Miss girl can't stop reminding people that she is married every single time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Asa shaved his eyebrows and Bailey is like "marriage fiasco" 🤡 please tell me how this is related to marriage in any sense?? Miss girl can't stop reminding people that she is married every single time
I was going to comment that he was trying to look likeDakota with the waxed eyebrow gap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bailey complaining about work again, when in the past 2 weeks, she most likely worked for 3hours
She also didn’t have to travel, nor does she have to go to the lake house every weekend, if shes so tired. I wouldn’t doubt this is set ups/hints that she is pregnant. Next itll be im “sick”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8