Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Bailey acting like she has friends. It's Asa's cousin and not her "friend's husband" 💀
View attachment 2261090
I saw that, they had to sniff each other blindfolded?! 🙈🤢 These people aren't really working, they just eat take put lunch every day and try on clothes and play silly games, and now, it seems going to the lakehouse and breaking boats and losing phones on lakes 😂

Reactions: 9
I saw that, they had to sniff each other blindfolded?! 🙈🤢 These people aren't really working, they just eat take put lunch every day and try on clothes and play silly games, and now, it seems going to the lakehouse and breaking boats and losing phones on lakes 😂
Don’t forget Starbucks trips and complaining about how hard their jobs are.

Reactions: 5
Why must they always post bikini shots where you can't avoid seeing their crotch area.

Reactions: 1
I forgot to screen shot yesterday but Mindy said they just bought a boat?? So they have two boats now?

Does anyone know if mormons allow women to show cleavage? Because recently Brooklyn has been wearing clothes showing cleavage and she is meant to be seal in the temple soon??

They are currently at a fall out boy concert here in dallas. They do not seem like the fall out boy types of music listeners??? 😅

• Haha
Does anyone know if mormons allow women to show cleavage? Because recently Brooklyn has been wearing clothes showing cleavage and she is meant to be seal in the temple soon??
I don't think so, I think they're generally "supposed to" cover up any areas that would be covered by their garments.

(Credit to another thread, since she deleted this)
This is so weird.. Dakota cutting her food, the pigtails, the way she’s sitting, it’s all very child like. He does love calling her “My little cowgirl” 🤢
Her face in this is so creepy! She knows Dakota isn’t popular but still does nothing for his street cred.

Reactions: 9
In their newest video, Dakota and Asa were blindfolded and had to guess their wife based on touch, smell, voice, etc. When it was Dakota’s turn he says, “That’s my wife. Come here baby” and tries to kiss the girl! 🤢 Brooklyn just laughed it off.. Also, I’m dying at this girl’s face every time Dakota got near her! He’s so creepy. And the fact that Dakota correctly guessed Bailey almost every time was weird.

Attachments

• 29.8 KB
  • 31.3 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 4
    Makes sense now, live nation sent them to the concert for free. Why lie and say they were being spontaneous and decided to go to a concert?? When in reality it was an ad!!!!!
    Also the fact that they never say what concert they went to is so weird? Clearly they don't want to be associated with fall out boy, but why go to their concert then? You would think they have a choice of options for this brand deal.
    50% of the replies on their grid post is asking what concert 😂
    ---
    Also the fact that they never say what concert they went to is so weird? Clearly they don't want to be associated with fall out boy, but why go to their concert then? You would think they have a choice of options for this brand deal.
    50% of the replies on their grid post is asking what concert 😂
    I don't even think they saw the concert at all! All pictures posted are from before, people still arriving,... If you look at other posts for the same concert, it was dark and a huge crowd.
    These girls just went to a venue, took brand deal pics, lied vaguely about going to a concert and left before the music started 😭😂 (you could also see this on the story of bailey jumping: noone else is moving, no music yet.)

Last edited: