Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the fact that they never say what concert they went to is so weird? Clearly they don't want to be associated with fall out boy, but why go to their concert then? You would think they have a choice of options for this brand deal.
50% of the replies on their grid post is asking what concert 😂
---

I don't even think they saw the concert at all! All pictures posted are from before, people still arriving,... If you look at other posts for the same concert, it was dark and a huge crowd.
These girls just went to a venue, took brand deal pics, lied vaguely about going to a concert and left before the music started 😭😂 (you could also see this on the story of bailey jumping: noone else is moving, no music yet.)
Yes I think so too! They were like already home after and i think it was still light out?? On their stories!! They have zero idea who fall out boy is and dont want people to think they are fans either, im sure thats why they aren’t saying who it was lol. Zero pics or videos of the actual concert. So silly!!! The comments on their post is funny! We see right through them!

Reactions: 2
Makes sense now, live nation sent them to the concert for free. Why lie and say they were being spontaneous and decided to go to a concert?? When in reality it was an ad!!!!!
One funny thing about this is that this venue sucks. I’ve been to a few concerts there but only because that was the only option. It’s in a very sketchy area of Dallas, parking is awful, the venue has a weird layout, and they pack the lawn seating so tight that it’s hard to even sit when. Very unpleasant. I’m actually confused by their photos a little because I can’t figure out where they are even sitting? It’s a crappy outdoor venue.
My point is, clearly they were in it just for money, because they didn’t even watch the show and nobody can defend that venue. 😂 I get tired of the lack of authenticity. Why promote something you would never recommend to a friend? It’s sketchy (I know most influencers do this but I still hate it).

Reactions: 3
One funny thing about this is that this venue sucks. I’ve been to a few concerts there but only because that was the only option. It’s in a very sketchy area of Dallas, parking is awful, the venue has a weird layout, and they pack the lawn seating so tight that it’s hard to even sit when. Very unpleasant. I’m actually confused by their photos a little because I can’t figure out where they are even sitting? It’s a crappy outdoor venue.
My point is, clearly they were in it just for money, because they didn’t even watch the show and nobody can defend that venue. 😂 I get tired of the lack of authenticity. Why promote something you would never recommend to a friend? It’s sketchy (I know most influencers do this but I still hate it).
haha i have been there more times than I can count, yeah its not the best but if you get seats under the covered part, its a 100% better experience. I would never get lawn seats lol. It looks like they gave them “pit” tickets, so standing up by the stage.

Reactions: 2
Looks like the McKnights are headed to Europe for the summer or “next month” as confirmed by Mindy

haha i have been there more times than I can count, yeah its not the best but if you get seats under the covered part, its a 100% better experience. I would never get lawn seats lol. It looks like they gave them “pit” tickets, so standing up by the stage.
Yeah, I usually go for the covered part as well! I had to do lawn one time though and it was awful. They’d never survive. 🤣

Reactions: 1
Looks like the McKnights are headed to Europe for the summer or “next month” as confirmed by Mindy
Oh dear. For sure they’ll go all ‘Emily in Paris’ when in Paris, and do embarrassing fake London accents when they inevitably do London and act like they’ve done the whole of UK just by going London. Then they’ll pretend to eat gelato in Italy, etc etc.

Reactions: 6
So are we in agreeance that the lake house was never going to be a rental during the summer? I honestly don't see how it would be with them being there every single weekend.

Reactions: 11
So are we in agreeance that the lake house was never going to be a rental during the summer? I honestly don't see how it would be with them being there every single weekend.
Yeah I don’t see it being a rental ever. They have been hosting lots of people every weekend too to show off im sure haha

they were making jokes, she legit could have died. Should not be doing flips off a boat that is moving a lot. I get a yacht or something more stable, but not a small boat in waves!!!! What the heck!
She's incredibly lucky she only needed a couple of staples

Reactions: 7
The fact they all shared the same pictures with ✨funny✨captions. This tit will likely make the next behind the braids.
For once I feel for Kamri and her idiotic family.

Reactions: 6
The fact they all shared the same pictures with ✨funny✨captions. This tit will likely make the next behind the braids.
For once I feel for Kamri and her idiotic family.
She just posted she will probably do flips again one day! I don’t feel for her tbh. They are all dumb for doing flips that close to the boat. Save it for the dock.

plus, none of them ever wear life jackets. You never know when a current or wave will get you, even if you are a good swimmer. Even on the boat you should always wear a life jacket! They make skinny small ones now, that aren’t annoying, its easy to be safe on a boat. Especially the kids, Its state law!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10