Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starbucks10v3r

One funny thing about this is that this venue sucks. I’ve been to a few concerts there but only because that was the only option. It’s in a very sketchy area of Dallas, parking is awful, the venue has a weird layout, and they pack the lawn seating so tight that it’s hard to even sit when. Very unpleasant. I’m actually confused by their photos a little because I can’t figure out where they are even sitting? It’s a crappy outdoor venue.
My point is, clearly they were in it just for money, because they didn’t even watch the show and nobody can defend that venue. 😂 I get tired of the lack of authenticity. Why promote something you would never recommend to a friend? It’s sketchy (I know most influencers do this but I still hate it).
haha i have been there more times than I can count, yeah its not the best but if you get seats under the covered part, its a 100% better experience. I would never get lawn seats lol. It looks like they gave them “pit” tickets, so standing up by the stage.

Reactions: 2

tinytotts

This looks AWFUL
Agreed! It’s messy, but not in a cool way. If they would’ve painted the wall in the same pink color as the booth area, hung and framed the tv, and then had the pictures around it, it might look better. She need to work with the angles in the room/roof and not just force the pictures into a space they REALLY don’t work in

Reactions: 1

starbucks10v3r

Why are matt and abby having brooklyn and bailey on their podcast? Lol they flew there and back in the same day yet rented an air bnb? Im so confused lol

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Their view count is really bad. Not a surprise considering the boring content they post. When do you think they will stop uploading videos?

Cemma25

The ‘food poisoning’ is odd. Nothing about the story is believable.

Could Bailey love herself any more?!

I just watched TyBotts video from the trek (he’s a friend of Kamris I think) and oh man what a difference! First off his video is an hour and a half, second he’s so much more positive and seems to really enjoy the trek! He is very open about not preparing for the trek enough but also says that he was walking on one of those stair masters and he thinks that helped him. I also got the impression that the only reason he got a helicopter from Namche was because the situation at Lukla was so bad and he wouldn’t have made it home for his graduation
I also really enjoyed his video. Although I thi
It was a very different perspective. It wasn't Brooklyn and Dakota who secured a helicopter but needed the three still hiking to get to Lukla to guarantee they could get on it. Their Sherpa helped organise a helicopter for the three still hiking from Namche to Kathmandu with a stop at Lukla so the helicopter could turn back and do an emergency mission.
I can't imagine it was easy to stay as positive as he was on camera for the whole trek with the McKnight Downers on the same trek
he deffo seemed a bit frustrated with other member of the group at times!!

tinytotts

Am I imagining things? It seems, to me, that every time B&B launch something Mindy is dropping hints at a new product from Harritage or at a new collab. Mindy rarely shares the twins stuff or promotes them. I just find it so strange…