Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Anyone else thinks Bailey will complain about all the tourists when she can't take any candid photos (since she cannot wake up early)?👀

Reactions: 2

starbucks10v3r

Also the fact that they never say what concert they went to is so weird? Clearly they don't want to be associated with fall out boy, but why go to their concert then? You would think they have a choice of options for this brand deal.
50% of the replies on their grid post is asking what concert 😂
---

I don't even think they saw the concert at all! All pictures posted are from before, people still arriving,... If you look at other posts for the same concert, it was dark and a huge crowd.
These girls just went to a venue, took brand deal pics, lied vaguely about going to a concert and left before the music started 😭😂 (you could also see this on the story of bailey jumping: noone else is moving, no music yet.)
Yes I think so too! They were like already home after and i think it was still light out?? On their stories!! They have zero idea who fall out boy is and dont want people to think they are fans either, im sure thats why they aren’t saying who it was lol. Zero pics or videos of the actual concert. So silly!!! The comments on their post is funny! We see right through them!

mindlesswaffle

I hate how every press release always contains such a high amount of unnecessary plastic and is just so garish and so early YouTube releases. Also I feel there is something in skincare press being subtle and let the product do the talking.
---
I’m so curious about the second wedding as well. Time is ticking.
If they are planning on getting married this month it would mean that Brooklyn is already wearing garments as has been “endowed”. The wedding is called a “sealing” her and Dakota will be sealed to God for time and all eternity.

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
I'm watching the new season of The Summer I turned pretty and I still don't understand how they thought Jeremiah looks like them 💀

• Haha

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Sorry for the bad screenshots but the writing stating the trip is gifted being the EXACT same shade of purple as Dakota’s top is clearly not an accident. The second photo is when she waves her hand in front of it a little and you can see the hashtags. They are so privileged and don’t even have the decency to admit it
I hate when they do this. Mindy is a Pro as well. I wonder what Disney thinks of that🤡

JsMama2019

I honestly think she planned something for Dakota’s 30th with his family /friends for after EBC and then they found out it was the same time as Kamri’s graduation. I don’t think it’s that deep.

The only other thing is she is looking after Dax and Paisley and the dogs again.

I think it’s more likely to be the first point and they will post about it later for the engagement and also maybe Dakota doesn’t know exactly what they are doing.?
Are Paisley and Dax going to the graduation?

starbucks10v3r

I haven’t listened but the trailer came up on my Instagram explore page. It seems they got Asa and Dakota to sign prenups. We don’t do that here in the UK, does anyone know how common that is in the US?
If people are rich, usually they have the other sign a prenup so they can protect their money and businesses. My sister married into a richer than the mcknights family (like way richer, wealthy to the max) and they trust her enough to not do a prenup. But they also have savvy lawyers. So i think it depends on the person. Clearly there is some sort of distrust they have with both boys. Im assuming the mom and dad told them to do a prenup. But also, my brother in law doesnt own anything, its all his dads and he gets the perks of it all. So its not like my sister could claim much of anything so maybe its a different situation since the twins own stuff.
---
Has anyone listened to the Matt and Abby episode with b&b yet?
Im halfway through and brooklyn said they only go into the office on tuesdays and thursdays 🫠

Last edited:
  • Haha

Liz.Lemon

I feel like they've spoken about it before and I don't recall the answer, but the reality is probably because of their brand - they've built their brand together, if they were to separate pages they'd loose a big number of their passive following of people who followed them years ago and don't actively pay much attention anymore
The huge rift this would put between them - i'd love to see it tbh.
Most people would follow Brooklyn as she seems cooler and more interesting just because she doesn't post as often. Even if she has super problematic views.
Bailey comes across as more annoying - likely is IRL - because she posts every fart of her life on social media.