Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mindlesswaffle

Is it just me that thinks Bailey’s makeup bag and makeup being covered in product just makes them feel sick. She could use a makeup wipe and clean up the outside of the packaging. It looks like it exploded and she didn’t bother cleaning it up!

Reactions: 1

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Could she be wearing the same outfit twice?
Nothing wrong with that, but it's just weird that she would wear it on 2 consecutive days, especially when she said they just got to their place from the lakehouse and she was still in her hoodie and stuff.
Unless she specifically wore the outfit just for the photoshoot which is weird 💀

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
And Dakota!
Mindy said “Shaun and the boys are staying back..” to do something. I don’t remember what activity she said they’d be doing. That’s why I thought it would be a wedding thing. Modest dress shopping, mini bachelorette party, idk just seems weird to go all the way to Utah for an ITK party. Plus their anniversary is in 2 weeks

Andyakafrenchie

To graduate a semester early by taking on credits during the summer? Or she fell behind on credits and is catching up by doing summer school?

Update: according to the BYU website, by taking summer classes, a student will have a lighter class load, less stress, and graduate on time or graduate faster
Very naive of me, I know, but is it common in the us to have class in universities during the summer ?
I went to university in France for ten years and never have I had summer classes. The universities are usually closed and reopen at the end of August

mermaids

Each and every McKnight has a separate and private instagram that isn’t verified or open to the public & they post ALOT on those

tinytotts

I'm interested in the fact that Kamri hasn't made any videos about what she's going to do after college, even though she finished months ago? Is she still going to do medicine? She'd have to know where she was going for that if she got in?
been wondering the same thing. Know she had some interviews for med.school but she’s been really quiet about it, or if she’s gotten in somewhere.

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Didn't she say she started before going so she was good? I may be wrong though
---
I wonder how this hike was on B&Ds relationship. It’s physically and mentally hard so I’m sure tensions are high. If you look in the background of a lot of their stories, they’re not next to each other and he almost looks lost. And he’s been sitting next to Mindy in a lot of stories while Brooklyn is sitting somewhere else.
More like Mindy was always near him🤭

Last edited:
haha i have been there more times than I can count, yeah its not the best but if you get seats under the covered part, its a 100% better experience. I would never get lawn seats lol. It looks like they gave them “pit” tickets, so standing up by the stage.
Yeah, I usually go for the covered part as well! I had to do lawn one time though and it was awful. They’d never survive. 🤣

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Brooklyn's 1 year anniversary is this weekend, would have thought she'd be in Utah preparing for her sealing by now?

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I think Bailey would name her kids after characters in the mediocre fantasy books she reads and Brooklyn’s would be along the lines of “Tanner” or something like that.
They love the A Court of Thorns and Roses series etc, so I bet they will call their children Feyre or Lucien or Tamlin or Nesta or soemthing :ROFLMAO:

Kcn

Chatty Member
So has it been cancelled or have they just decided not to go? If that’s the case then it’s bad of Asa for letting down his team/Bailey just not wanting to go and making him miss the game

Attachments