Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
The fact that Brooklyn had to make a story saying “Don’t worry Dakota and I are still here” because she very rarely posts and I’m sure people were asking where she was. And Bailey probably had to tell her to make a video. I know Brooklyn was in Cancun all week but she could’ve posted something.

Bailey’s ski stories have been interesting. I’m glad she’s actually doing something adventurous.

Reactions: 2
so Kamri’s roommate Charli is at Pride
882D5B22-5F1C-4D24-B1AC-A7EA26D3085D.jpeg

Kamri doesn’t appear to be in attendance, but am I tripping or is that Rylan?
E5880E5A-AE06-4E34-A6D7-F1511EF08EC0.jpeg

232E6B2F-D2E5-48B2-8674-57D985F670F8.jpeg

Sorry the quality is so garbage lmao I used two screens so I didn’t have to SS

Also obviously attending Pride doesn’t necessarily mean you are queer but I thought it was interesting

Homophobic responses will not be tolerated!

starbucks10v3r

Explains Dakota taking his cowboy hat to New York!
She hasn’t even shown any stories of the actual RODEO. Only shopping ☠☠☠
---
Holy crap - a lazy day and it says eat a home cooked meal as they eat out 90% of the time. I am sure for most it would be ordering a takeaway for a lazy day or is that just me? “Stew” it is for dinner.

Also I swear the rest of these are on her normal to do list.

She forgot to say move the mattress into the lounge to make a giant bed - I thought that was on the bingo cards View attachment 2620156
This is legit what they do every day, and yes lazy means DONT cook 😂😂

mindlesswaffle

I get the impression the agency started as a way to hide all the “sins” of mormon teenagers so the don’t disappoint the family. This is Utah at all.

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Just watched their Everest vlog and oh my… it’s a 37 minute misery fest🤣 there’s no history of anything, it’s pretty much the instastories put into one long video. I was hoping this vlog would have a bit of an explanation of why they did this! The reasoning of it being on Mindy’s bucket list is strange to me. The video didn’t do them any favors, it just solidified how ignorant they truly are.
The whiplash I got from the jumpy and abrupt editing!

Kcn

Chatty Member
And now Brooklyn is sick so Bailey "forced" Asa to make the stupid beef stew for her because god fobids Dakota the chef to cook fot his wife 🤡
Also, Asa has just been throwing up himself, why can’t Bailey cook - oh wait, she’s never cooked in her life 😂