Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hmmm_no

VIP Member
Does anyone know if mormons allow women to show cleavage? Because recently Brooklyn has been wearing clothes showing cleavage and she is meant to be seal in the temple soon??
I don't think so, I think they're generally "supposed to" cover up any areas that would be covered by their garments.

Reactions: 1

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Sometimes I wonder if Bailey down the definition of words just like last time with the "bump over".

Here you can clearly see the Haritage "logo" and she's like "peep the hairitage hairdryer" 🙄🙄

Also why posting a story of her drying her toenails if she knows she doesn't want randos to sell her foot pics so she had to make Asa hide them?🤡

Attachments

starbucks10v3r

Brooklyn at the NFR are you kidding me ☠☠ furthest person from rodeo/country you can get. I cannot. She doesn’t even have a real pair of cowboy boots.

Down Under

In that podcast with Matt and Abby, Brooklyn mentioned how her and Dakota are trying to get pregnant.

The podcast episode was published on YouTube on December 27, 2023. The TikTok video was published on January 2, 2024. It seems like Brooklyn and Dakota were trying way before Brooks and his wife.
---

At 33:00https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xoIhwZkj-I&pp=ygUldW5wbGFubmVkIHBvZGNhc3QgYnJvb2tseW4gYW5kIGJhaWxleQ%3D%3D
---
Oops I must have missed that part!

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
In reply to the previous message, I bet Brooklyn pulled the ‘I’m married’ line

Also, why can’t they use plates, are they really that against washing up, everything needs to be disposable with them 🙃
Can't get their hands dirty 🤡
Also, what's that hairstyle Kamri?

Donuts4Life

Wasn’t his goal to become a doctor of neuroscience or something to that effect? If that’s the case I hope he doesn’t wake up in ten years and regret not doing it or attempting to do it!
Asa talked about somewhere but I don’t remember where. He talked about how he originally committed to neuroscience as a major but then when he realized that that wasn’t for him, it was too late so he stuck it out. He didn’t want to be a doctor or a neuroscience major anymore.

In a YouTube video () where Asa announced his college decision, he said that he was going to Baylor to be a neuroscience major. He would graduate and become a Texas resident so it would be cheaper on tuition.

Side note - does anyone actually think Brooklyn will do the Everest hike? Because I just don’t get the impression that she is properly training for it. Or there’ll end up being a reason why she doesn’t go. I dunno, I feel like they mention it from time to time but I don’t see them actually doing it

Lol stupid autocorrect- I meant b&d 😂 I think if they do they won’t talk about it for some reason. I just have a feeling it’ll be very under the radar