Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I feel like someone found out it's Tuesday and Thursdays in the office for a few hours
seems about right, we seem to have had some office reels this week after months of not having any. And they seem to play games with their staff for Instagram when they are there. I doubt they (B&B) do any work at all. I want to know do enough people still buy their stuff, they don't seem to be as popular as they were when they were college-age.

Reactions: 2

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
When do we think Mindy and Brooklyn will take a vacation because they’re so tired from the hike? 🙄 I bet Mindy will go to Hawaii soon. Brooklyn and Dakota might go somewhere to celebrate his 30th birthday since he was sick most of the hike.

hmmm_no

VIP Member
Very naive of me, I know, but is it common in the us to have class in universities during the summer ?
I went to university in France for ten years and never have I had summer classes. The universities are usually closed and reopen at the end of August
Yea, most schools have a summer semester. I only did it a couple of times because financial aid didn't really pay for it but it was a way to get classes out of the way, especially general education requirements.

tinytotts

I mean you have to understand that Mindy lost the chance to be an “adult” because she married young (19 I think) and had Brooklyn and Bailey right after at 20.
I won’t say that she lost the chance to be an adult, she seized on it with both hands. She made the choice to marry and have children young. She is their mom, and should be proud to be called their mom. The way she’s acting comes off as kinda competitive with her kids, and especially B&B. She’s in her 40s, and there’s nothing wrong with that!

Just-opinion

VIP Member
I have a feeling that they’re never getting sealed and it’s just something Mindy said would happen to make herself feel better.
I thought Brooklyn said it as well, that she was having a religious ceremony after 12 months? Maybe I am thinking of Mindy saying it

Cemma25

There is WAY too much going on in that kitchen. The shelves and glasses next to those lamps,, nope

Down Under

So this is just a wild speculation: B&B just posted a video about Brooklyns “surgery”. What strikes me as odd is how pissed she seems about the issue having resolved itself. And it made me think, is Dakota wanting to start a family and is she pissed because not needing a surgery that she would have to recover from pushing her into something she doesn’t want? Like she never seems like she really likes or wants Dakota, she looks like she wants to run away from him at all times. It was also strange to me how she wasn’t okay with not needing surgery until her parents told her it was a good thing 🤔 so my speculation is this: was she happy with needing surgery because it put off the option of starting a family with Dakota?

sorry this post is a rambling mess🤣
Very valid points. I thought she seemed angry about it as well, you may very well be right about Dakota pushing for starting a family. I really think she regrets her decision of marrying him, she is always trying to pull away from him. She grew up so privileged that I feel she thought she would only ever attract decent men, not one who is creepy and won't stop touching her. I could be wrong here, but I don't recall her ever initiating romantic gestures, it's always been him. He really just gives me the creeps.

JsMama2019

This bish bailey, cabin fever after being in her house for only a couple of days, back from a trip about 8 days in Italy? What the hell is wrong with these people. It seriously not uncommon for me to be home for an entire week and not go anywhere at all. Then again I have two kids, 5 and 2 and I'm pregnant with my 3rd.

Anyone think that Brooklyn getting rid of the jeep is preparing for her getting pregnant in 2024? Wouldn’t be surprised if she is very early pregnant.
That’s what I was thinking especially when she listed all the ones they were looking at. All 7 seater big family cars. It’s only a matter of time I’m telling ya.