Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Considering how much money they have they always dress in cheap rubbish with no style. Other influencers their age with that kind of money dress a lot more stylishly. They don't seem to buy quality pieces that last. Every event they go to = a new costume of tat.
The way she is "defending" herself on IG 💀

Reactions: 2

tinytotts

I wonder about their following count. It seems strange that they have 9.4 million followers on instagram but their posts never/rarely get 200 000 likes. Their YouTube channel has 7.12 million followers but their last posted video haven’t even reached 200 000 views. For someone who seemingly has a lot of followers the engagement really isn’t there.

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
I’m not taking hair advice from someone whose roots are greasy and ends are fried. She said her hair looks “so luxurious” 🧐 Also, super shady how she put the “affiliate” in white to blend in with her shirt. And I could be wrong, but I think silk is better than satin for your hair.
Funny how she brought up esthetician school when we all know she is only talking about this because it was a paid partnership

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
There was a lot of medical misinformation globally for a long time that if you weren’t sexually active (with a man) then you didn’t need a smear done. Obviously that’s incorrect and it’s irresponsible of Bailey to suggest that being sexually active for a period of time is the reason she got her smear done.

starbucks10v3r

Bailey and Asa are going away for the weekend (to an Airbnb with his family). Hilariously, she said “it’ll be nice to sleep in and play games” as if they never do that lol

Maybe I’ll make a note for how many trips they take this year, because they go on a lot of vacations.
Yes! They legit just were off work, they dont even go in but twice a week anyway. They are always staying in or doing nothing. I dont understand her!

Bailey is giving huge pick me girl vibes, first the ‘omg I’m so small this wrap is the size of my arm!’ And then with the ‘when I swear I don’t smell’ ok shut up
---
Bailey is giving huge pick me girl vibes, first the ‘omg I’m so small this wrap is the size of my arm!’ And then with the ‘when I sweat I don’t smell’ ok shut up

Attachments

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
I seriously want to know what Asa's coworkers think of him, considering that Bailey posts all their private/intimate moments on the internet
Screenshot_20230620_213425_Instagram.jpg

Kcn

Chatty Member
(Not to stereotype) but Asa being a typical American tourist by disrespecting property and hanging off a fence that doesn’t look stable enough to hold him.

Also, they 100% know what they’re doing with those two photos, we GET it, you’re married and have sex, well done 👏

Attachments

• Sick

starbucks10v3r

Brooklyn was at the airport very early in the morning.
My question is, how is Live Nation still working withese these 2 when all they do is go to the venue and record a small video without promoting who is singing and showing the actual concert?
I’m guessing they can’t say who it is, due to the ad being for live nation and not for the artist. But live nation is ticket sales, so shouldn’t they be showing how to buy tickets on their website and such? Going to the venue doesn’t make sense and barely posting about it lol doesn’t help live nation at all!

I think she just wanted an excuse to say how long she’s been married for, that doesn’t have any bearing on when you get your smear done. I live in the uk as well and I had mine done at 25 cus that’s when I got my letter. In the US they recommend you start going at 21 and then every three years after that.
6BA698EA-4CB5-4D05-A9E4-0558E04C0779.png

starbucks10v3r

MCAT isn't pass/fail, you get a score from 472 to 528 and that gives med schools an idea of where you stand in the crowd. If she has interviews, she probably at least hit 500, which is average. They didn't say what schools they are but there are some that take lower scoring students if they have solid GPAs, experience volunteering or working in hospitals, and write a good personal statement.
Ahhhh didn’t know!