Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donuts4Life

I had no idea about the gum shortening. But wonder why she got a reduction? I’ve always felt sorry for Rylan she doesn’t have the same copy and paste face/body that B&B/Kamri have, I remember them making comments about not being able to share clothes with her
Rylan got a breast reduction because her boobs were too big and heavy on her. She made a Tik Tok about it

Reactions: 1

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
as dim as she is, atleast she has enough sense not to go to Everest knowing she isn't going to make it there. I think the only one that has a chance, would probably be Kamri. Brooklyn is gonna be a cryfest.
This combined I think with the fact that she won't be able to be connected to social media everyday. Remember when IG was down and she was freaking ou?🙄

Reactions: 1

fienb

For someone who has travelled to a lot of countries, Bailey is acting like people don't carry around their suitcase when their holidays are over 💀
I see people like that every single dat in my town. Is there anyone that thinks walking with a suitcase is weird? That's for walkable cities I guess.
The weirdest thing is that she is wearing a thin sweater and dungarees when its below 0celcius. Why is she not wearing a coat? A hat? Mittens?

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
They have not one single original thought between all of them.
And then you had Bailey saying the whole team gets together and each one puts forward 30 ideas. Like yeah, sure Jan, 30 ideas yet you keep posting the same💩 over and over OR you are stealing other people's idea 🤡
---
I read that Snapchat is paying a lot of money to influencers right now. Like you said, if they have less followers on there, that’s probably why she’s posting. She’ll say something ignorant and it’s less likely someone will see it and call her out on it. I don’t have Snapchat so please keep us updated on her posts! Weird she still goes to church but didn’t get sealed.
I don't use snapchat anymore. But I've seen people on reddit or Discord post screenshots about the church story. And also her storu about business casual outfit at her Harvard course where she was wearing that basic white crop tank top, torn jeans and a jacket 💀

Her picking clothes up OFF THE FLOOR, folding them, and putting them in her drawers is just gross. Like sometimes I’m guilty of leaving my clothes in a basket, but they’re folded and not on the floor.
---
Please go boost this! The Tiktok is: shadytime5
It’s actually so disgusting that he did this, especially since he’s a racist POS.

Attachments

Kcn

Chatty Member
The …5, I feel like they really want it to seem like a pregnancy announcement, do either of them own 2 dogs currently making them a family of 4?

Attachments

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
as dim as she is, atleast she has enough sense not to go to Everest knowing she isn't going to make it there. I think the only one that has a chance, would probably be Kamri. Brooklyn is gonna be a cryfest.

As unlikely as it seems, they are considerably more intelligent than many of their followers.

I looked at the comments on one of the Everest posts - LOADS of them read ‘hiking to Everest base camp’ and think it’s CLIMBING MOUNT EVEREST.

Or, some of them understand they’re hiking to base camp - but are genuinely wondering why they’re not going to climb the mountain once they get there.

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
I bet they drive everywhere.
Yeah, there are many tiktoks comparing the US and Europe where they say people in Europe walk everywhere whereas in the States they drive.
I moved to Canada a few years ago and I was surprised that I could not see people walking in the area I was staying. Everyone drove

starbucks10v3r

Side note - does anyone actually think Brooklyn will do the Everest hike? Because I just don’t get the impression that she is properly training for it. Or there’ll end up being a reason why she doesn’t go. I dunno, I feel like they mention it from time to time but I don’t see them actually doing it
None of them are training! I can see them going for sure but then have to take a life evac helicopter to get out, all for the views.
---
Also they said they are filming the polar plunge today, its currently 64 degrees outside right now where they live (and i live) im legit wearing a tshirt today. I dont buy any “cold” reactions they will have in the video lol

Andyakafrenchie

Every time their stories came on my Instagram I did a double take, he does look like Dakota, hairwise. Both lads give me the ick.
I agree. Before his perm, Asa always looked unwashed and a bit smelly (tbh the twins and their constant greasy mop of hair always gave me the impression that they smelled bad).
now with his permed hair, he looks pervy.

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Does anyone know if mormons allow women to show cleavage? Because recently Brooklyn has been wearing clothes showing cleavage and she is meant to be seal in the temple soon??