Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andyakafrenchie

Can’t believe I am actually happy that once again, Dakota’s true colors are exposed for the whole internet to see; thanks to his wife 🤣

Reactions: 1

starbucks10v3r

We know they never work, but it's Wednesday and they still haven't done anything 🤡 I would like to hear their emoloyees comment on how many hours they put in each week
“I told them to put the christmas sweater live early” *while she is at home making ig story posts doing nothing*

starbucks10v3r

So brooklyn just got another dog? Can they not be satisfied with the large amount of dogs they all already have?

Tublet83

VIP Member
you guys kamri changed her bio on tiktok from "premed student" to "neuoscience student" and changed it on insta from "premed student" to just "Student"... is it just me or does something seem fishy here? and she also added entrepreneur to her bio on instagram
Probably got her own stationery range coming out 😂 (I joke but it’s the type of crap I could imagine)

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
I stopped following the twins around 2012 when I was off to uni, but I have never heard Brooklyn talk about her high school bff, I don't think she was even invited to her wedding. Is this the same girl she had a falling out with?

aarrcch72

Chatty Member
Another creepy Dakota post. Shirtless with the backwards hat sitting at the dinner table with Brooklyn, Bailey, Daxton and Paisley. I get it if he’s shirtless when he’s home with Brooklyn but not when her younger siblings are there. I don’t think it’s that hot in Texas, Paisley’s wearing a jacket. And the dog trying to get food off the table 🥴 … I guess money can’t buy class!
White trash