Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
so Bailey has unlocked a new part of her personality: beating Brooklyn in everything except for being born (her examples were starting their periods, losing her teeth, started puberty, etc.) Like what is the point she is trying to make and what does she gain by telling your 9 million (mostly child) followers about this? And also who is actually THAT invested in their lives?

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Nupy

I'd be embarrassed if I was Kamri. Can totally see Mindy having a photo shooting for her brand scheduled and that's why they needed to get back to the hotel quickly. Like.. "Look, these products do wonders on Everest hair!" "These products are what got us through 7 days without running water!" "We climbed Everest to get the most beautiful shots for you!" :rolleyes:

It's so pathetic. It's pathetic to do it all wrong from the very beginning and then just take the easy way out because they didn't bother to prepare properly.

If they just admitted they weren't prepared and their bodies were failing them and they either mentally or physically or both couldn't hike anymore, I'd have so much more respect for them. But nope! It's all a joke, they did nothing wrong, they just randomly and by total surprise took a short cut.

Base Camp looks boring af. I still can't comprehend why this would be destination worth hiking to, especially for them. Like, hike anywhere close to your home? Or do the whole thing? Or just visit the Alps/Iceland/Hawaii/whatever if you are in desperate need of seeing piles of gravel mixed with privileged white people.
I literally studied geology in uni and see beauty in rocks where most people don't but hell had to freeze over before I'd put myself in a place without a decent amount of oxygen. Maybe I've got my priorities wrong but there's nothing I enjoy more than being able to breathe.

mindlesswaffle

I feel really bad for Brooklyn. She must have been so scared and it’s still going to be a worry going forward I’d imagine.

Bailey tried to make the grad all about her as usual.
I am surprised that boss mom Mindy didn’t encourage the importance of a smear test and makes me think she wasn’t getting them either. Also explains why a few months ago Bailey was going to her first one. The first video about her OB/GYN experience was clearly not good bedside manner but I think she was probably told some hard truths about how silly she has been about not going. Brooklyn obviously was not a fan of being told how she was neglectful of her own health. Glad she managed to get it sorted but also hated how she was focusing on how rare everything was. We all know the McKnights are special!

I hope this will stop people asking if she is pregnant though as can imagine it’s quite traumatic. Also explains why Dakota is constantly clinging to her lately. He clearly thinks touch is one of her love languages when everyone else can clearly see it definitely isn’t but probably is his - especially if he hasn’t been getting any since January🤣

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Kamri did a flip off a boat, didn't get enough distance and gashed her scalp open.
She ✨️self diagnosed✨️ and she could tell she didn't have a concussion but the Dr. Friend who was working told them to come in to ER. She had staples without anesthesia and posted everything among b&b, mindy and kamri herself because ✨️content✨️

Kcn

Chatty Member
Why do I feel like one has to do something because of the other - Bailey is off flying on a work trip so Brooklyn can’t stay home and has to fly to Utah to see Dakota’s family. Or vice versa.

Liz.Lemon

The …5, I feel like they really want it to seem like a pregnancy announcement, do either of them own 2 dogs currently making them a family of 4?
Potentially a podcast of the Mindy and the ✨blood daughters✨ ya know gotta keep it white 🤪

• Haha

mindlesswaffle

I think it’s quite disrespectful how Mindy is complaining about the food. Also have they not hiked before that they don’t know that to climb a mountain it’s not all straight up and same for coming down. It’s not all down. Sometimes down can be worse on the legs.

Dakota and Mindy are definitely over it. Dakota saying his motivation was they are closer to base camp when the others are saying podcasts and playlists. Brooklyn seems still in good spirits all things considered.

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
This is sad. I wonder if this is because of her growing up on social media, B&B being the favorites, and Kamri being called B&B’s triplet. I think in some ways Rylan is trying to please her parents. I still want to know the real reason why they sent her away to that camp.

Attachments

• Sad

Down Under

RECAP!!!

Bailey: Only personality traits include Starbucks, being married, and going to weddings. She claims to have different religious beliefs than Brooklyn, so, not Mormon?

Brooklyn: Getting married in a Mormon temple later this year. She made sure to keep that super vague in her q&a with Dakota tho. Her trip to Japan with Dakota showcased her lack of education on cultures abroad.

Kamri: Has been really lowkey lately. She took the MCAT and is now waiting on the results. I think the whole process has really humbled her tbh. She used to seem really cocky/arrogant. Not so much anymore.

Rylan: Absolutely going through another rebellion phase. She claims to be a hoe/whore, meanwhile she is Mormon and goes to BYU. Her version of being a hoe is kissing multiple guys while still being a virgin. Brooklyn shaded her recent Tiktoks centered around that content and Rylan claimed to be the one keeping it real.

Mindy: Complaining about picking up her adopted children because she’s missing out on time at her million dollar lake house.

Sean: Still leaving creepy comments on his daughter’s Instagrams.

Daxton and Paisley: Perfect angels!
Dax and Pais are the reason I still watch her channel. They are absolutely adorable, and she obviously doesn't know how lucky she is to have them. More reasons I believe they did it for the fame it would bring them. They are definitely treated differently by the majority of that family. Shaun seems to do a lot more with them than anyone else does.

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
Has anyone listened to the Matt and Abby episode with b&b yet?
1. Brooklyn said she kept her last name because as the oldest, she wasn’t sure if the McKnight name would be carried on (prior to Dax) but she was a child when they adopted Dax, so her response made no sense. It shows, yet again, she doesn’t see Dax and Pais as family.
2. Brooklyn revealed she waxes Dakota’s downstairs area.
3. They all signed prenups and Brooklyn shouts “protect your assets people!”
4. Bailey said she isn’t sure if she will post her kids online. To me, she came across quite mature in some parts- talking about the child laws on family vloggers and how some families basically exploit their kids for views.
5. Dakota said he really wants twins and Brooklyn said when she ovulates, Dakota is like, “let’s go!” 🤢
6. Because Brooklyn kept her last name, she isn’t sure what last name they’ll give their kids, said maybe one name will be their kid’s middle name and the other name will be their last name.
7. Bailey said she’s passionate about her job and can work long hours but Brooklyn needs a more 9-5 work-life balance.

Liz.Lemon

View attachment 2907603

not to be a colossal b*tch but i really don’t think Bailey (or Brooklyn) look particularly young at all? They’re tiny but face wise I think they look mid-late twenties
But she's so ✨short and dainty✨! Disregard the fact that being so skinny actually makes her look slightly older and likely age faster.
Rylan is gorgeous.
They are so weirdly disordered in this family, they all need therapy.

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
Another day, another lie. Brooklyn pretending like she’s never used the flex disc when she literally promoted it after her wedding. (She was linking stuff from her wedding and linked the flex disc)

She didn’t have to lie and pretend that she’s never used it before. She could’ve said “I love the flex disc. I’ve been using it for almost a year.” That would’ve been more enticing. So basically, she only tried 1 new product while Bailey tried 3 new ones.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

JsMama2019

Dax and Pais are the reason I still watch her channel. They are absolutely adorable, and she obviously doesn't know how lucky she is to have them. More reasons I believe they did it for the fame it would bring them. They are definitely treated differently by the majority of that family. Shaun seems to do a lot more with them than anyone else does.
I think he's the only one that doesn't treat them like a burden honestly.