Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JsMama2019

Yeah Marriage IS HARD. They are barely into it. No wonder it is easy. They don't struggle or want for anything. They have never had to struggle. Throw in a kid or 2 and watch the fun begin. I think they're delusional thinking that everything is so easy.

And Brooklyn getting a new vehicle is totally baby related. 8yrs is NOT OLD for a car.

Reactions: 7

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
I’m really into baby names at the moment so just for fun, if either of the twins were to have kids anytime soon (which I doubt) what do we think they’d do for names? I feel like B&D would give their kids more “normal” names (like they’re still unique but they’re actual names). Like very rustic, but somewhat vintage vibes. Also longer names that could be shortened. The only example I can think of is Penelope to Penny (which kinda fits their vibe but not really?). I feel like B&A would give their kids “influencer baby names” (ie the Labrants). If they were to have a girl, the name would HAVE to end in -leigh or have a “y” instead of an “a” or “i” (for example Nataleigh instead of Natalie). This feels very niche but does this make sense to anybody else?
I think Bailey would name her kids after characters in the mediocre fantasy books she reads and Brooklyn’s would be along the lines of “Tanner” or something like that.

Anni1312

Chatty Member
Bailey made a story about how people are shocked that they've been married for nearly 2 years💀 it's probably because people don't marry that young AND because Asa and her act like teenagers 🙃
And as ifff random ppl abroad cared whether they are married or not. She just never let's an opportunity pass to mention it to everybody

Why are they not elaborating on why Brooklyn isn’t going to Kamri’s graduation? Bailey just said “we’ll post why in a few days.” That feels really strange imo. I know they JUST got back from the other side of the world but, considering the rest of them are going, it’s really odd.

mindlesswaffle

They really want people to think this is a pregnancy announcement or something I swear
This was my thought but I can’t think of them reacting to anything else in this way. Unless they are getting another dog… which is totally possible!

JsMama2019

Good ad for itk. Let's say it is a good sunscreen and it was just wearing off quickly, shouldn't Brooklyn the esthetician know to reapply sunscreen every hour or two if doing strenuous exercise?
Brooklyn never went to esthetician school to learn anything. It was all for the brand, that was it. To say she knew about skin care and was an expert in it because she was an esthetician. I bet you the girls in her class were making a career out of it, and Brooklyn just did it for the title.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I bet Dakota doesn't want to be there but he's there as Brooklyn's Personal Assistant.

Who's idea was it, because it seems Kamri has a cousin there plus college friends but Mindy also has some people there too.

Last edited:

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
I’m sorry but who goes to the dentist and takes this photo - can you imagine how awkward it would be to ask your dentist if you can take a photo?
I rolled my eyes when she said she didn't have time to book an appointment. They don't do anything on work days yet she couldn't book an appointment? It's not like they need to take a day off to go because everyday is a day off to them💀

emmer_moans

VIP Member
guess Brooklyn is bringing her ✨work ethic✨ (AKA ripping other businesses off) to the business. They’re not even trying to hide it (Sip City on the left and Swig on the right)
View attachment 2387539
View attachment 2387537

Credit to mayja21 on the subreddit for calling this out
So they couldn't even swap a couple of flavours around, they literally copied the other company, and even listed the ingredients in the same order?! Ahahahaahaha

• Haha

Down Under

Pais and Dax are staying with B&D again because Mindy's uncle passed away.
I don't recall these 2 ever staying with Bailey! Have they even discussed why?
It's to 'prove' Dakota isn't a racist, Trump loving bigot more than likely. How could we forget how brooklyn single handedly changed 28 years of brainwashing in the space of 6 months? 🤣🤣🤣
---
Bailey still going on about her eye colour and asking people what colour they are, green or blue? Seriously girl, they are whatever colour they are because you wear contact lenses. She makes.out like the colour is soooo special...

Last edited:

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Mindy also started today: "we have 3 months to prepare" No you had about a year, you waited until now. And at least go outside and hike, don't just walk on a treadmill? What good will that do?
One of my friends has done the Kokoda trail over 10 times, can make it through that by training in the same place he has for the 20 years. Did the same training in the same places for a different environment he went to last year, and because the surface they were walking on was mostly rock as opposed to dirt/sand/soil, he was completely unprepared and his feet got incredibly beat up - he didn't move very far when he got back from that trek.
You have to practice walking in your shoes on ground that's going to replicate what you're walking on, or else you're just wasting shoes

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Brooklyn is going to Disney. I would prefer if they both give their dogs away to a loving family if they are to travel constantly because it's clear now that it's a competition between B&B