Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starbucks10v3r

This is Bailey's fridge in the latest video (twin house swap). Must eat a lot of fast food if that's all she has in her fridge on a regular day... Also was interesting that Dakota made dinner for himself and Brooklyn after going to the shops, but Bailey and Asa just decided to get takeaway. I'm sure if Brooklyn wasn't with Dakota she'd be eating out as wellView attachment 2436897
Its cause they never learned to cook, all they make is beef stew or noodles lol

Reactions: 7

Cemma25

She’s so weird. Is she joined to Asa at the hip?? Omg I’m alone ALL DAY *proceeds to see her family, husband etc* god forbid she had to work and her husband left for work before her every day 😱😱

Down Under

Brooks and his wife are trying for a baby this year. I was looking at their timelines and Brooklyn and Dakota got engaged 5 months after Brooks and his wife got engaged and B&D got married 5 months after Brooks and his wife got married. Just a weird coincidence… Now if Brooklyn announces her pregnancy 5 months after them 🧐☠
I bet she has stalked brooks' wife for ages now. And I bet you are 💯 correct that it will be Brooklyn and Dakota next. Or, because she has mentioned they are trying, Brooklyn will try and get pregnant before she does so it doesn't look as obvious that she copies everything they do.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Given Dakota’s cowgirl kink, this feels gross.. honestly though I don’t understand why she’s dressed like a cowgirl. I know they live in Texas but she never dresses like this.
I thought the same, I thought she's copying Brooklyn's style 🙄

And Mindy was posing/pouting the other day like a teenager 🙄🫣

tinytotts

They leave for Everest in less than two months and Mindy has just done her first test of her shoes and socks. I'm dying to see them struggle because Mindy seems so adamant that she doesn't need to do training because they're not walking far each day
it’s so funny because when they do “train” (and I’m using the word lightly) they are walking on flat surfaces! The trek to Everest base camp is not flat at all!

9D109C73-56E7-4972-87FE-BAD8F441F7E7.png
I guess Miss Girl has gotten herself her mom car - what 24 year old needs a car that big? And an Audi at that?

Reactions: 6

Liz.Lemon

The fact they all shared the same pictures with ✨funny✨captions. This shit will likely make the next behind the braids.
For once I feel for Kamri and her idiotic family.

fienb

Honestly their food always looks either absolutely vile, not fitting together or extremely uninspired

Donuts4Life

It's the second time too.

I've always wonder why Mindy and Shaun decided to have 6 kids when they only seem to give a damn about the older ones. They take every opportunity they can to leave the younger kids.
It has been discussed before but I will sum it up.

Mindy and Shaun had the twins, Brooklyn and Bailey. They then had Kamri and Rylan.

When Mindy was pregnant with Rylan, she was expecting twins but Rylan’s twin died so it was only Rylan. Shaun and Mindy were expecting to be a family with 5 kids but that didn’t happen. After having Rylan, Mindy went on birth control (IUD). She later decided to get the IUD taken out but failed to get pregnant so they looked into adopting a baby boy and that is where Daxton came about.

A few years after the McKnights adopted Daxton, the adoption agency or the biological mother (I think?) had a baby girl (Paisley) that was related (?) to Daxton as his cousin (?) and asked if the McKnights wanted to adopt her. I believe they wanted a sibling for Daxton so they got Paisley for him.

starbucks10v3r

They always complain about traveling. Why not be grateful for the opportunity? They did this to themselves. Not sure why they are forced to do anything they don’t want to do. Plus bailey needs to get a desk, she could make one of their like five bedrooms her own office. I don’t get it.

mindlesswaffle

guess Brooklyn is bringing her ✨work ethic✨ (AKA ripping other businesses off) to the business. They’re not even trying to hide it (Sip City on the left and Swig on the right)
View attachment 2387539
View attachment 2387537

Credit to mayja21 on the subreddit for calling this out
The biggest thing for me on this whole thing is the city’s they have chosen for certain items don’t seem to match up with the drink. For instant the Boston sounds quite tropical and sounds more like it should be a Dr Pepper mixed drink. Too hard for them to come up with some different city names that actually match the drink. This actually really bothers me.

I agree the logo looks like a vapesque logo and also not a fan of the blue background with the soda logo. Let’s hope this a first draft and changes are being made. If you are going to copy another company atleast put the ingredients in a different order and don’t use the +. Do they have any original combos on their menu that aren’t a direct copy.

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
Just because you have a husband doesn’t mean you’re in love. We see you constantly dodging his kisses. B&B love bragging that they’re married. It’s sad that being married was basically their main goal in life

Attachments

• Haha

Anni1312

Chatty Member
The way they moan about public transport in Europe.... shows how uneducated they are. Do they know how expensive a taxi Europe is?! But then again who cares every are loaded with cash probably.

aarrcch72

Chatty Member
Pais and Dax are staying with B&D again because Mindy's uncle passed away.
I don't recall these 2 ever staying with Bailey! Have they even discussed why?
Bailey’s out of town! I personally wouldn’t leave my black children with a racist but we know Mindy doesn’t actually give a shit about that.

Nupy

Mindy's, and she's regretting it.
there is Brooklyn and Dakota, Mindy, Kamri and her college roommate, the photographer friend of B&D, Mindy's brother and his wife and 2 family friends who are actual hikers and mountain climbers.
It makes so little sense, doesn't it? If Mindy was a hiker and had it on her bucket list, fine. But she is the type of person who likes to sit in giant bathrooms with A/C doing her hair (also fine).
It's such an odd wish to have for her. If she generally wanted to get outdoorsy, she could have joined Kamri hiking in Utah.

I bet they are getting paid by Canon (and others) and have to finish to get their money or something..

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Were we meant to laugh at the salty pasta joke?💀💀
Also this is the only thing they know how to cook, pasta, and mashed potatoes with salmon