Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

manajo

It has been discussed before but I will sum it up.

Mindy and Shaun had the twins, Brooklyn and Bailey. They then had Kamri and Rylan.

When Mindy was pregnant with Rylan, she was expecting twins but Rylan’s twin died so it was only Rylan. Shaun and Mindy were expecting to be a family with 5 kids but that didn’t happen. After having Rylan, Mindy went on birth control (IUD). She later decided to get the IUD taken out but failed to get pregnant so they looked into adopting a baby boy and that is where Daxton came about.

A few years after the McKnights adopted Daxton, the adoption agency or the biological mother (I think?) had a baby girl (Paisley) that was related (?) to Daxton as his cousin (?) and asked if the McKnights wanted to adopt her. I believe they wanted a sibling for Daxton so they got Paisley for him.
I already knew the story (it was more a rhetorical question) , they just don't act like they have 6 kids.

Reactions: 7

starbucks10v3r

So of course they get to meet taylor swift and go to the premier. How did they even get invited. 🙄
---
I haven’t looked at their social media in ages but the comments on their recent post are saying they posted a story about how they support Israel and then deleted it? Which is why everyone’s commenting the Palestine flag
Goes to show they posted originally due to peer pressure and deleted it due to peer pressure. I wish they would just do what they believe and stick to it. Stop being yes girls and show who you truly are. I support the innocent people, not the horrible ones, either side.

hmmm_no

VIP Member
Their bio is so ridiculous!! “foundation of hard work” and “bootstrapping their money together” excuse me? They both come from wealthy families and I highly doubt they had to work hard or take out a huge loan to open this business. Also, ofc she had to mention that she’s married 🙄 The privilege to buy a huge house and open a business in the same year (I highly doubt they paid for their own wedding)
I must be super dehydrated because I'm drooling over this menu and I'm not even a big fan of soda. wtf.

"Bootstrapping" fuck offffffffffffff you privileged twats.

Just-opinion

VIP Member
they were making jokes, she legit could have died. Should not be doing flips off a boat that is moving a lot. I get a yacht or something more stable, but not a small boat in waves!!!! What the heck!
She's incredibly lucky she only needed a couple of staples

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
I don’t get this either - shows they just stay at the hotel and go somewhere they can normally get cute pics. Where they were jumping in by the rope swing didn’t look the cleanest either but they go every year. How boring!

This holiday looks so much more interesting from Dakota’s family side as they are actually doing stuff.
Totally. Bailey was like "a relax day by the pool" as if she doesn't do that at her parents' place 😏

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Why are their ads for s€x toys always turn out cringe? Like if you are not comfortable talking about it, it's ok to decline the sponsorship. It's not like they need the money

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I bet they get blisters within 15 minutes because they haven't properly broken in their shoes. I bet Kamri has done her research. She used to annoy me but she seems to have mellowed out the past year.

fienb

The way Mindy keeps moaning and gurning at the camera about the substandard service/food/facilities/weather is very frustrating.

They are so privileged to be on a trip like this. Did they expect it to have American hospitality standards? She’s acting like she’s been forced into a nightmare!
She was the one that made everything go to!
This made me laugh... Noone said it would be easy Mindy, only you

Attachments

• Haha

tinytotts

According to Brooklyn 75% helicopter out of base camp, but according to Kamri it’s 60%… they should have agreed on the same lie🤣

• Haha

Down Under

I know I’ve said this a million times but I hate how he’s always aggressively touching her. She’s clearly trying to pull her arm away from him but then he wraps both arms around her, while she pulls further away. I dated a guy like that once. He was always touching me and had no respect for my boundaries. Dakota reminds me of a creepy uncle forcing you to hug him 🥴
His parents should've named him Boa instead of Dakota. Middle name Constrictor.
---
Not Asa leaving this whole paragraph review 🤡 definitely conflict of interest; him being Brooklyn's brother in law and designing the menu
Slagging off the other business that his in laws literally copied? Wow, classy Asa 👏

Last edited:

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
I know I’ve said this a million times but I hate how he’s always aggressively touching her. She’s clearly trying to pull her arm away from him but then he wraps both arms around her, while she pulls further away. I dated a guy like that once. He was always touching me and had no respect for my boundaries. Dakota reminds me of a creepy uncle forcing you to hug him 🥴

Attachments

• Sick

l09372022

RECAP!!!

Bailey: Only personality traits include Starbucks, being married, and going to weddings. She claims to have different religious beliefs than Brooklyn, so, not Mormon?

Brooklyn: Getting married in a Mormon temple later this year. She made sure to keep that super vague in her q&a with Dakota tho. Her trip to Japan with Dakota showcased her lack of education on cultures abroad.

Kamri: Has been really lowkey lately. She took the MCAT and is now waiting on the results. I think the whole process has really humbled her tbh. She used to seem really cocky/arrogant. Not so much anymore.

Rylan: Absolutely going through another rebellion phase. She claims to be a hoe/whore, meanwhile she is Mormon and goes to BYU. Her version of being a hoe is kissing multiple guys while still being a virgin. Brooklyn shaded her recent Tiktoks centered around that content and Rylan claimed to be the one keeping it real.

Mindy: Complaining about picking up her adopted children because she’s missing out on time at her million dollar lake house.

Sean: Still leaving creepy comments on his daughter’s Instagrams.

Daxton and Paisley: Perfect angels!
Couldn‘t have said it better - THANK YOU for the perfect recap ❤🤌

• Heart
Bailey just posted on stories about how their feed and Kamri’s are the eXaCt SaMe when it’s just pictures of them standing in the same spot while on family vacations.