Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I wonder if Bailey down the definition of words just like last time with the "bump over".

Here you can clearly see the Haritage "logo" and she's like "peep the hairitage hairdryer" 🙄🙄

Also why posting a story of her drying her toenails if she knows she doesn't want randos to sell her foot pics so she had to make Asa hide them?🤡
Oops, meant to say "know the definition" 🫠

Is having a baby or getting pregnant a project? After all, the wedding (Brooklyn’s) was considered one.
Since she’s holding the cup I’m pretty sure she means the drive thru drink business she’s starting with Dakota.

Reactions: 4
Brooklyn mouthing “f*cker” and “GD” isn’t very Mormon of her. Y’all think she’s still doing the Temple thing (Sorry I don’t remember the correct term).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Any speculations on why kamri had to do summer school ?
To graduate a semester early by taking on credits during the summer? Or she fell behind on credits and is catching up by doing summer school?

Update: according to the BYU website, by taking summer classes, a student will have a lighter class load, less stress, and graduate on time or graduate faster

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
To graduate a semester early by taking on credits during the summer? Or she fell behind on credits and is catching up by doing summer school?

Update: according to the BYU website, by taking summer classes, a student will have a lighter class load, less stress, and graduate on time or graduate faster
Very naive of me, I know, but is it common in the us to have class in universities during the summer ?
I went to university in France for ten years and never have I had summer classes. The universities are usually closed and reopen at the end of August

Reactions: 1
Very naive of me, I know, but is it common in the us to have class in universities during the summer ?
I went to university in France for ten years and never have I had summer classes. The universities are usually closed and reopen at the end of August
Yea, most schools have a summer semester. I only did it a couple of times because financial aid didn't really pay for it but it was a way to get classes out of the way, especially general education requirements.

Reactions: 2
Bailey made a story about how people are shocked that they've been married for nearly 2 years💀 it's probably because people don't marry that young AND because Asa and her act like teenagers 🙃

Reactions: 10
Bailey made a story about how people are shocked that they've been married for nearly 2 years💀 it's probably because people don't marry that young AND because Asa and her act like teenagers 🙃
And as ifff random ppl abroad cared whether they are married or not. She just never let's an opportunity pass to mention it to everybody

Reactions: 7
Does she ever read his favourite books or does he do everything for her? It seriously looks like he's her live in PA.

Reactions: 5