Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's Asa going to bring to the Youtube table though? Vlogs of him driving Bailey around? So we are going to see the same days vlogged by Brooklyn, Bailey, and now Asa, and also Mindy, Kamri, whenever they get together, which of often. The same vlog 5 times over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's Asa going to bring to the Youtube table though? Vlogs of him driving Bailey around? So we are going to see the same days vlogged by Brooklyn, Bailey, and now Asa, and also Mindy, Kamri, whenever they get together, which of often. The same vlog 5 times over 🤣
The good old British vlogger catch up days, but less tolerable

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guessing his job wasn’t as flexible as made out for the family business

Reactions: 8
Asa’s dance gave me second hand embarrassment but at the same time, I low-key thought it was epic 🤣🤣
Same for their wedding dance 🤭 I mean good on gim, but then considering that a lot of normal people can actually dance and this "ridiculous" (sorry can't find a word to describe), I didn't get why all their minions said he was killing it. I was like 🫣🫣

Guessing his job wasn’t as flexible as made out for the family business
I get the feeling that the McKnights were like it's us or your job/career, implying that he would have to be there for Bailey everywhere she goes

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice how Kamri took her stem highlight on ig down? (Basically a bunch of stories of her harping on and on about how she’s going to be a future doctor and her perfect test scores)
I feel like that probably has something to do with the Reddit post… she probably saw that and realized she looks dumb always posting about how well she’s doing in school and then not making it to the Dean’s list

Reactions: 13
Anyone notice how Kamri took her stem highlight on ig down? (Basically a bunch of stories of her harping on and on about how she’s going to be a future doctor and her perfect test scores)
I feel like that probably has something to do with the Reddit post… she probably saw that and realized she looks dumb always posting about how well she’s doing in school and then not making it to the Dean’s list
I guess traveling home for photoshoots every weekend isn’t the best way to earn high grades lol.

Reactions: 17
I think that Kamri thought that BYU would also be flexible and understanding just as high school was because she is a “celebrity,” is a Mormon and as Rylan and her TikTok about a teacher.

There was an Instagram Story that Kamri posted about her asking for her professor for an extension on an assignment because she was doing something for the family business but the professor didn’t grant it.

Reactions: 11
I think that Kamri thought that BYU would also be flexible and understanding just as high school was because she is a “celebrity,” is a Mormon and as Rylan and her TikTok about a teacher.

There was an Instagram Story that Kamri posted about her asking for her professor for an extension on an assignment because she was doing something for the family business but the professor didn’t grant it.
Good on the professor for standing ground.

Also, on this sub, a former classmate of the twins is answering questions.
Screenshot_20230115_124108_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230115_124116_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 3
Not Bailey being all proud when her hair is always greasy and she doesn't know how to properly curl her hair đź’€
Screenshot_20230115_152246_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Interesting đź‘€
It will be interesting to see if she gets in. If she does, it's definitely not for her academic achievements. My daughter has pulled a 3.7 GPA all last year, and was above average in english (secondary school) and still didn't get an award scholarship at the end of the school year (our school year ends in December)

Reactions: 2
On the byu website it says to qualify for the deans list you have to take a minimum of 14 credit hours, is it possible kamri hasn’t done that but has a good gpa anyway?
According to her college highlights, she was taking 16 hours (this was about 2 years ago). In one story, she said she had 14 assignments due. In another, she submitted a paper 2 minutes before it was due and turned in extra credit 40 minutes late.

I honestly think she’s not prioritizing school. Why does she need to go to the hairitage photoshoots, especially when they hire models?

I hope she isn’t trying to go to medical school for the status. Mindy loves to say, “We’ll have a doctor in the family” and Kamri is clearly very competitive and loves being the smartest McKnight. With as many vacations as they take, I don’t see any of them working a typical 9-5 job. Asa also graduated with a neuroscience degree and now he’s basically Bailey’s puppet 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

It will be interesting to see if she gets in. If she does, it's definitely not for her academic achievements. My daughter has pulled a 3.7 GPA all last year, and was above average in english (secondary school) and still didn't get an award scholarship at the end of the school year (our school year ends in December)
I don’t see Kamri getting in her first try. Unless she uses her mommy and daddy’s fame/connections.

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one getting mean vibes from them about this wedding they’re in? First Bailey says “this girl” asked them to be in her wedding (not our friend/our college friend) and then they show up to the rehearsal in jeans and a tshirt? Like only their weddings could possibly matter to the two of them.

Not Bailey being all proud when her hair is always greasy and she doesn't know how to properly curl her hair đź’€View attachment 1885636
She looks like an egg with the slicked hair.

According to her college highlights, she was taking 16 hours (this was about 2 years ago). In one story, she said she had 14 assignments due. In another, she submitted a paper 2 minutes before it was due and turned in extra credit 40 minutes late.

I honestly think she’s not prioritizing school. Why does she need to go to the hairitage photoshoots, especially when they hire models?

I hope she isn’t trying to go to medical school for the status. Mindy loves to say, “We’ll have a doctor in the family” and Kamri is clearly very competitive and loves being the smartest McKnight. With as many vacations as they take, I don’t see any of them working a typical 9-5 job. Asa also graduated with a neuroscience degree and now he’s basically Bailey’s puppet 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder if Mindy puts pressure on Kamri and Rylan to fly back to take part on shoots and warehouse days etc, in order to keep on the payroll or something. In the Rylans leaves for college vlog, they dropped her off and then said see you in 4 days for the shoot! So she can't even enjoy/settle into college for a week before being flown back? Wtf.

I think Mindy just expects that they fly back all the time, do a degree and find a ring by Spring when for most people doing the degree is enough to occupy your mind and time. I think she forces them to hustle. Which brings me onto do we know how the family members get paid? Do they draw monthly salaries or do they wait for dividends? I have no experience of how family business works with regards to wages.

Asa, if he has quit his job, is stupid. I feel like he ought to have his own income else the McKnights will hold it over him that they pay his wage.

Dakota will be next, lol. He does have his food trucks/drinks businesses but I bet eventually they will be wound down and he become Brooklyn's handbag holder or something. That family is very Our Way or No Way (aka Mindy!)

When Paisley comes of age she is going to end up having to be Mindy's Personal Assistant or something, they aren't going to let her have much space to develop herself, as she's the last girl at home, and it's clear Mindy needs people to 'manage'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I am sure Mindy has already planned her baby line of shampoo etc for when the grandkids arrive for them to model

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.