Bronte King- little “Swiss” of Chessie, equally as annoying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know what all of the girls that booked to go on this trip to Bali are making of it?! It seems like they have only met Bronte for a meal one night and since then Bronte has just been in rented villas with her friend and bf… so much for a gals trip!! 😂

Reactions: 8
The sizing for the clothing range is not it. I'm a size 12 and would have to get the largest size they do... she's excluding a lot of people from buying her clothing

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The sizing for the clothing range is not it. I'm a size 12 and would have to get the largest size they do... she's excluding a lot of people from buying her clothing
That’s awful. She can’t spell business either and states no returns, I’m pretty sure you have to offer returns? What if it’s faulty?

Reactions: 4
Free tote bag for the first 10 orders 🤣 they haven’t got high hopes then! Surely this isn’t going to be a successful product?

That’s awful. She can’t spell business either and states no returns, I’m pretty sure you have to offer returns? What if it’s faulty?
She really is an idiot! She can't spell, there is no returns or refunds and no size diversity. What a tit show!

Reactions: 1
Silly cow, a quick read up will tell her that online retailers have to offer returns under the distance selling regulations.

merch isn’t particularly inclusive

s - m - l, and she wears the medium, so the small presumably is tiny.

so up her own ass that she wouldn’t even consider sizes larger than her own
even her sister wouldn’t fit into the large size!!

Reactions: 3
How dramatic is her story of her at the doctors 😂 holding hands with her bf and eyes closed. I’m sorry she’s sick but….

Reactions: 6
How dramatic is her story of her at the doctors 😂 holding hands with her bf and eyes closed. I’m sorry she’s sick but….
If she has time for an insta photo op, is she that sick?!?🤣 Last thing I want when I"m ill is my photo taken. 🙄

Reactions: 5
So let’s get this completely clear, Brontë has charged a load of vulnerable women an excessive amount of money to go on a trip “with her” and is basically using it to pay for her to repeatedly go on holiday.

Reactions: 11
So let’s get this completely clear, Brontë has charged a load of vulnerable women an excessive amount of money to go on a trip “with her” and is basically using it to pay for her to repeatedly go on holiday.
With her boyfriend too

Reactions: 7
With her boyfriend too
I’m not sure they are vulnerable though are they? If you’re 22 and got enough money to splash on a trip to Bali some of the responsibility is your own to make sure you know what you are paying for

I’m not sure they are vulnerable though are they? If you’re 22 and got enough money to splash on a trip to Bali some of the responsibility is your own to make sure you know what you are paying for
Yeah I’m not sure vulnerable is the right word but maybe they have been exploited a bit? Promised the trip of a lifetime and hopefully they feel they’ve got their moneys worth but it’s a bit of a pisstake she isn’t even staying in the same accommodation as the group. I’d like to hear someone’s experience

Yeah I’m not sure vulnerable is the right word but maybe they have been exploited a bit? Promised the trip of a lifetime and hopefully they feel they’ve got their moneys worth but it’s a bit of a pisstake she isn’t even staying in the same accommodation as the group. I’d like to hear someone’s experience
yeah for sure - I bet they weren’t aware that her boyfriend and his mate would be there, and, I wouldn’t be surprised if they weren’t aware they Bronte would just be there receiving different groups rather than being a part of their whole trip

Bronte and her boyfriend may paint the perfect picture but I know of his ex girlfriend (not that well, but heard this from one of her good mates ages ago and recognised him as soon as I saw him in her stories) and he is a bad bad man, cheated on her constantly, pretty much ruined her and she was totally unwell after the relationship. Maybe he’s changed but the stuff I heard about him was pretty fucked up tbh

• Wow
Bronte and her boyfriend may paint the perfect picture but I know of his ex girlfriend (not that well, but heard this from one of her good mates ages ago and recognised him as soon as I saw him in her stories) and he is a bad bad man, cheated on her constantly, pretty much ruined her and she was totally unwell after the relationship. Maybe he’s changed but the stuff I heard about him was pretty fucked up tbh
oooft his ig post saying happy birthday to the love of my life when they started dating like 2 months before did give off love bombing energy to me