Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clsocial

:) So, Bronte, what is your job?

Bronte: I founded Gals Who Graduate!

:rolleyes: And what do you actually do?

Bronte: I bring together gals who have graduated! They’re in a big Facebook group.

:unsure: But what do you… do… to make money?

Bronte: erm. Well. People give me stuff for free or to borrow, gifts, and I take a photo next to the freebies and share it on instagram.

:) So, Bronte, what is your job?

Bronte: I founded Gals Who Graduate!

:rolleyes: And what do you actually do?

Bronte: I bring together gals who have graduated! They’re in a big Facebook group.

:unsure: But what do you… do… to make money?

Bronte: erm. Well. People give me stuff for free or to borrow, gifts, and I take a photo next to the freebies and share it on instagram.
More examples from the last month below. Honestly, how is this a career? How can this be fulfilling?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Forgive me if you think I’m wrong guys but does anyone else find it fishy that Bronte didn’t admit to catching COVID for a few days? I feel like she did that to not quarantine as long as she should have. It’s hardly like it’s the most embarrassing thing anymore?

I don’t know, I just feel like her life revolves around going out so she wouldn’t want to be locked in for the full time haha!

Going2hell

I think the sentiment behind “gals who graduate” is not so bad, but DEAR GOD WHY does it have to be all pink and “gals” 🤢 How infantile!

clsocial

I knew her ex and honestly she was a nightmare - poor guy was lucky to get out. I do not understand how she finds so many guys, I cannot make connections that fast or find enough people attractive. Honestly there’s so much benefit from having time single and focusing on yourself - not in an egotistical way which she probably would just default to

Ooo ☕ spill!

clsocial

You mean… you don’t really give a shit and want to add to the Black Friday hysteria and make money on your aff link?!

8ED54943-3254-468A-81AE-704026F0AF80.png

• Haha

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
merch isn’t particularly inclusive

s - m - l, and she wears the medium, so the small presumably is tiny.

so up her own ass that she wouldn’t even consider sizes larger than her own
even her sister wouldn’t fit into the large size!!

Reactions: 3

Londoncailín

VIP Member
View attachment 364569

A very pink website with random words on the page about how hard it was to graduate and enter the real world - ie - She was worried she might actually have to do some work ...

I thought her summer last year was dominated by a big long trip to Bali rather than 'loneliness and uncertainty about career path'

You can also buy a pink sweater with the logo for £25

View attachment 364571
Oh dear Lord. I’m actually lost for words.

Smurf72

Chatty Member
So she saw a tik tok video of someone cleaning their toilet and mixing different chemicals and she thought it was so cool that she wants to do it...she’s as thick as shit!

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off queen of the swipe ups Bronte. An ad for Tesco Easter eggs?
Count how many times she says ‘actually’. It makes me want to cancel my Tesco deliveries knowing they are paying a twat like her to advertise for them.

Also- she doesn’t shop at tesco- everytime she posts her going to the supermarket it was Asda. Prick

Happyholly

VIP Member
Following on from my post yesterday here comes ALL the gifted house stuff, starting with a bed. Of course you can afford to move when you get GIVEN EVERYTHING for doing absolutely fuck all
It really shows how out of touch with reality she is. You have a bed, why do you need another gifted? She could have declined or donated it but no shes kept it. Bet he has one as well. So basically these twats have three beds! They won't buy a thing themselves! It'll all be gifted or purchased from the bank of mum and dad!