Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lydiawoods

Think I know who her boyfriend is! Think it’s Diren Kartal, she posted a pic of his side profile and I recognised him straight away and they follow each other!

Reactions: 3

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
How many flights has she been on this year alone? (She’s as bad as Zanna.)

Can’t she just enjoy being engaged for a moment? Has to rush straight in for venues and wedding dresses- wow.
Content content content.

I bet the wedding will be full of #Ad #Spon like her swishter’s was.
IMG_0931.png

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Do we think Bronte and her boyf have broken up? He's not featured on her stories in a while and no mention of him either
Yep- especially as she’s asking for best breakup advice too!!
Maybe he got sick of her loving herself more than him!

clsocial

How many flights has she been on this year alone? (She’s as bad as Zanna.)

Can’t she just enjoy being engaged for a moment? Has to rush straight in for venues and wedding dresses- wow.
Content content content.

I bet the wedding will be full of #Ad #Spon like her swishter’s was.
View attachment 3014305
Definitely - her whole wedding will be an ad

Rjs92

616D500E-9D6F-48F2-B60E-AD034F787E09.png

Was watching her say it or shot it video to see if she’d actually answer anything (she doesnt its like 13 mins if her dodging questions one being ‘who did you go to ibiza with’ to which she said 3 friends and then was like wellll ermm yea just 3 of my friends. Anyway i paused it for a second and this is what it paused on 😂 made me lol

• Haha

4l1xxo

her old flat was on the market for £2,250pm!! It went for more than that though as people were bidding over! That’s a lot it pay for a single person. Reckon her parents helped her or does she earn quite a bit? She probs paid less as all rents increased but still a lot for one person I imagine!

Honestly, out of all influenzas- she annoys me the most. Like she is literally the laziest, half a job girl on Instagram ever. They’re all lazy but f*** me, Bronte literally gets shit handed on a plate for the bare minimum. She genuinely is a free loader it’s annoying af.

clsocial

He is mattscales_. I assumed he was working with her in influencer marketing
he’s gross, as expected
flicked through his insta, and not only has he used various women’s bodies for his reel covers, but in the one highlighted he has slow-mo’ed the two women walking in their bikinis (a vid clip within the reel)

I don’t expect this one will be a keep either 🥴 more of a cre

Attachments

belle0610

Chatty Member
Goes to Dublin and visits the Guinness factory, ground breaking. She’s acting like she’s the first person to discover here!

lineofduty92

Love that the week she launches next years gals who travel packages, she goes away advertising another package holiday company.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I did an STA tour of Asia when I was 23. It was brilliant, the guide was local so incredibly helpful and informative, and it allowed me and my friend to travel in a way we never had before. What is Brontë offering that a good tour company isn’t, why are people paying to go on things like this