Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Is he someone famous or does she think she’s that important he might get papped as a result?!
I don’t know why she annoys me so much but she really does. And asking about physios etc…just put your hand in your pocket and pay someone to sort it out. Absolute freeloader…also bore off hiding his face 😴😴😴 you’ve got a boyfriend who cares!

Reactions: 3

4l1xxo

Her vids are hard to watch. She talks sooo fast and always seems to be in a rush. Like chilllllllllllll girl

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
She’s so disingenuous as she opens another gifted parcel on her stories.
how can she tell us these swimsuits are great quality when she’s literally not tried them on. Just felt them for a second.
I do wonder why companies send her stuff and she does one story and we never see things again until they’re being sold on her depop page as ‘brand new with tags’.

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Amazon swipe up for her mugs that get her commission... but not listed as #Aff.
Please screengrab and report her to the ASA!!!

surreygirl23

wearing a Tommy Hilfiger fashion coat to ski in… seems sensible 😂. Can’t wait for the next insta story “turns out this coat isn’t waterproof…”

• Haha

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Gals who graduate is so immature - I cannot believe that 21/22 year olds who are about to embark in the world of professional life/business would follow this and take it seriously
Completely agree. I think it would send you backwards in your career not forwards. Bronte is such an immature little girl trying to ride on the coat tails of her sister. I’m hoping 2021 sees the end of all these idiots..

belle0610

Chatty Member
Ooh she’s one of those “if you work as hard as I do you could have the same” people. Risky angle to take Bronte, she’s going to alienate a lot of people with that attitude
What does she actually do as work, she seems to go on holiday a lot 😂😂

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Yes she clearly loves all the swipe ups on her page to give it up and then showing her tear stained face after face timing her swiss...jeez imagine that chat 🤢🤢🤢
She’s clearly thrown her toys out of the pram today...no swipe ups, no ad, no annoying pictures sticking her tongue and arse out. She needs a day off more often!

lydiawoods

Think I know who her boyfriend is! Think it’s Diren Kartal, she posted a pic of his side profile and I recognised him straight away and they follow each other!