Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
The irony of her asking people to help when she is gifted everything she wears, all the holidays she takes, all the make up she uses and all the food she eats!
Such privilege and ignorance.
F7395AB1-FED6-4FFE-841C-A96E852DA4EE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Rjs92

Shes been gifted the audi again?! Like people still cant afford it 3 months later…

Also after the ad gifted loan audi story shes talking about her gifted mattress. So she has gifted transfort, gifted bed, gifted food with zizzis what does she actually pay for?

She's been gifted a bloody Audi now and thought the day its been confirmed bills will rise by 80% in October was the right time to show this off. Read the room swiss cheese.

Happyholly

VIP Member
On holiday again, but from what? You do NOTHING but shop and take pictures while hanging off your sisters skanky coat tails.

• Haha

Rjs92

I wonder what happened between her and charlotte they were besties and now shes been replaced by millygfit seems like bronte cant hang on to friends for long!

Another boyfrien?! 😂 all for doing and seeing whoever you want, but with a public life on social media I think I’d wait at least 6 months before introducing the new one - has it even been that long since the last?

When she put on her story that Matt is ‘back to work’ so has had to get a friend to help with the rest of moving in, it just reminded me that her moving house, getting freebies etc is all ‘work’ - I know there’s such a thing around the influencer industry not being fair for literal reasons like this but it still continues to piss me offfff, already from such a well off family and her life is being paid to go on holidays, make friends, have free things and activities.

I don’t follow her but a reel of hers is currently on my IG discover page or whatever it’s called. I just feel it’s so super tone death?! About ‘wondering when next girls night will be’ and she’s got a crying filter on. Gobsmacked...maybe I’m just old but get some perspective?!
Well she’s just moved in by herself so get ready for the lonely life. And she has so many bubble she could probably just have a night out now and claim they were her bubble as she clearly doesn’t understand the concept of a bubble

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Why is she eating her dinner on the floor? She literally moved upstairs surely she had a table during the 2 years she lived downstairs that she can take upstairs? Or you know sit on the sofa?
Because you can’t affiliate link things you already own (well you can but it’s not going to be as effective). Got to bring the money in somehow to keep paying for the flat in the high rise or whatever her brag was

• Haha

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Honestly these people make me sick. Most if not all of her food has been gifted this week and now she’s bleating on about doing a 10000 calorie challenge tomorrow and any money spent on food will be donated to a charity! How about gifting all the freebies you get now??? She’s an imbecile. A stupid spoilt brat. I’d be horrified if that was my daughter and all she did all day was upload videos and talk about her gifted items! Parents must be so proud!
So she’s been out to Asda this morning and now going out to MacDonalds...aren’t we all supposed to be staying home as much as possible 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

belle0610

Chatty Member
The sizing for the clothing range is not it. I'm a size 12 and would have to get the largest size they do... she's excluding a lot of people from buying her clothing
That’s awful. She can’t spell business either and states no returns, I’m pretty sure you have to offer returns? What if it’s faulty?

Aardvark

Chatty Member
It’s a special tier of privilege to be able to fly out to a potential wedding venue within a couple of weeks of getting engaged, midweek.