BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even about getting a big landscaping job done that costs thousands. Just a mow, painting the fence & tidying up would do wonders.
or just movingthat small pile of bricks that’s been in the middle of the decking since they moved in 🙄

Reactions: 11
She's 26, but can't move some bricks, rather watch Netflix whilst benji brings the biscuits

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have never read such crap in my life.
Sugar is not better for you than sugar substitutes. They may be "chemically" produced, but sugar is refined and medically proven to have zero benefits and cause huge problems.

Admin: if you don't like this post. Be a Brogan and ban me
Did I say ‘sugar is scientifically better for her?’ No. One glass of sugary pop isn’t gonna cause ‘huge problems’ compared to gallons of sugar free, so pipe down.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Did I say ‘sugar is scientifically better for her?’ No. One glass of sugary pop isn’t gonna cause ‘huge problems’ compared to gallons of sugar free, so pipe down.
You should know, your name is literally coke ..! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"benji" s new story is very obviously created by Brogan, cant she be more discrete. ... Also, for someone who has done this for ten years, her videos are extremely low visual quality. Cant she do some color correction??! The colors are always so bland and greyish, not flattering ate all

Reactions: 6
Because she really NEEDED another spirit jersey which are over $60 each. bleeping ridiculous
in all fairness I have 6 spirit jerseys. They're cosy and nice looking. No different to someone spending £100+ on a designer bag or shoes.

Reactions: 3
You should know, your name is literally coke ..! 😂
Exactly 😂 I’m 35 I like the odd glass of vodka & coke and I still don’t have tombstone teeth 🤣

Can anyone remember when Bogey came out the dentist and Benj bought her an Easter egg? Like, ok that’s why she’s here but anyway thanks for pudding 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry if I’m late but pretty much everything she showed in the Disney haul video she said ‘I didn’t really need it’ or ‘this was so expensive’ why buy it then? Is she using shopping to fill a gap in her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
in all fairness I have 6 spirit jerseys. They're cosy and nice looking. No different to someone spending £100+ on a designer bag or shoes.
I have 2 but the difference is I’ve only bought them when I go to Disney parks ... so I’m not paying £75 shipping to get one .. brogan didn’t need one that desperately when she is potentially going to Disney in a few months

Reactions: 13
Have you recently bought a home that needs renovating? Is your kitchen sink plumbing held together with bags? Does your roof have holes in? Do you own a lawn mower? Does your garden look like a jungle?

This isn’t about owning a few spirit jerseys it’s about being an adult and priorities... the girl said they can’t afford to do things in the house and here she is spending hundreds on things she doesn’t even need.

I needed a new part for my car, so this month I saved and paid for it and didn’t spend the same amount on tat I don’t need as I need my car just like Bonnie needs the grass cut and the holes need filling in on the roof before the winter comes and snow / torrential rain gets into their home.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
11,000 cases in Florida today- why would anyone in their right mind want to go there in a couple of months!!!
I think she desperately wants to get engaged in front of the castle. How romantic will it actually be when you have to wear a mask and worry about getting sick every day though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Sorry if I’m late but pretty much everything she showed in the Disney haul video she said ‘I didn’t really need it’ or ‘this was so expensive’ why buy it then? Is she using shopping to fill a gap in her life.
This is EXACTLY what she’s doing. Someone needs to tell her that going shopping is not a personality.

Reactions: 16
It’s just classic Brogan.. She gets flustered and repeats “it will be fine.. it will be fine..” while holding back ‘tears’. She doesn’t deal with anything in her life. She runs away, leaves mummy to deal with it or blocks the problem.

Reactions: 8
Our holiday to Canada was cancelled and I haven't shed a single tear over it. I live and breathe travel and was SO looking forward to it. A lot of us have had to cancel holidays.

Why (when she has been a bunch of times before) is this holiday worth almost crying over? Worth deluding yourself?

Surely you would be happy to be healthy and have your new home and your new dog. It's JUST A HOLIDAY. Have a look at yourself for gods sake.

Reactions: 23
Our holiday to Canada was cancelled and I haven't shed a single tear over it. I live and breathe travel and was SO looking forward to it. A lot of us have had to cancel holidays.

Why (when she has been a bunch of times before) is this holiday worth almost crying over? Worth deluding yourself?

Surely you would be happy to be healthy and have your new home and your new dog. It's JUST A HOLIDAY. Have a look at yourself for gods sake.
It’s just a holiday but I suspect to Brogan she knows it’s the main reason her channel can keep going and why she can keep paying her mortgage and living a VERY easy lifestyle. She probably feels unstable about her future and channel when she’s relying solely on this trip for her main content pretty much.

Of course she could solve this problem by actually doing some real work and improving her channel, or dare I say it , “navigate the highs and lows of adulthood” and find another source of income (a job) to make herself feel more secure.

Reactions: 22
It’s just a holiday but I suspect to Brogan she knows it’s the main reason her channel can keep going and why she can keep paying her mortgage and living a VERY easy lifestyle. She probably feels unstable about her future and channel when she’s relying solely on this trip for her main content pretty much.

Of course she could solve this problem by actually doing some real work and improving her channel, or dare I say it , “navigate the highs and lows of adulthood” and find another source of income (a job) to make herself feel more secure.
Yes! Her viewing figures are going down and Disney pulls her in over 200k of viewers that’s a lot of money compared to 10k, 6.2k, 17k on her 3 most recent videos.

Reactions: 7
That's exactly right. If she was savvy she wouldn't even need to worry about this holiday. She could genuinely navigate adulthood by thinking about what she's going to do next.

Reactions: 10
This whole navigating adulthood sounds rather childish to me though. I get saying that when you are in your late teens or very early twenties, but Brogan has been a so-called adult for quite some time. I just find it a bizarre thing to put in her bio. It's like she heard someone say it and thought I am going to use that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.