BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is confusing 'thick' with 'frizzy'

You can have thin frizzy hair.

Reactions: 29
I feel like she’s trolling us with ‘naturally thick curly hair’ now though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New drinking game guys - take a shot for every time Brogie says or comments how "ThicK natURALLY curly Hair " she has during the straighteners vid lol

Brodie sees us saying she lazy and didn't walk the dog, posts a story with the date and time (06:50) filter to PROVE tattlers Wrong!!

She may as well just bring out a video titled "How to prove tattlers wrong at every opportunity"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she honestly not realize that if she just owned things we wouldn't mock? (and no Brogan that is not own as in buy tat). Own it! For example, I have thin hair, I quite often refer to it as: I have about four strands of hair on my head! I do not go around being like my hair is SO THICK because strangely enough the rest of the population has eyeballs and they can tell it is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Creative?
“Hi guys look at this thing I got (home, board games, pet stuff , food, device,makeup,skincare,styling tools) that I’m subtlety hinting you should buy too so I can put your piccie in my Instagram story and hope that brands will think I have strong influencing power and engagement and want to give me money for my mortgage and fund Disney trips”

This is all influencers really do these days, isn’t it?

The most creativity that goes into it is choosing a text font.

Reactions: 11
Who is she trying to kid! Creative?!! She’s produced the worst content the past few months in the years I’ve been watching her!

As for her thick hair, she’s literally got thin hair. I don’t understand her at all. If she has thick hair it wouldn’t sit close to her face like that. She’s honestly pathetic. Why on earth would you block someone for saying she’s got thin hair?! What a sad pathetic life she leads.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone watched Bianca's latest video where she talks about online bullying and hate forums. She's failed to mention she's one of the bullies though. 🙄

Reactions: 23
How does she post old pictures “my fave pic of us” and not see SHE DOESNT LOOK LIKE THAT ANYMORE?! Or does she realise and just choose to ignore it! I remember thinking at this time she has gained so much weight but looking back she looks so much slimmer compared to now and not even just her weight, she actually doesn’t look like a grandma
346B128B-4E37-4ECD-9768-9C07B79BEA16.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
How does she post old pictures “my fave pic of us” and not see SHE DOESNT LOOK LIKE THAT ANYMORE?! Or does she realise and just choose to ignore it! I remember thinking at this time she has gained so much weight but looking back she looks so much slimmer compared to now. View attachment 169225
That’s why she is using it 😂 seeing her former slim self

Reactions: 2
How does she post old pictures “my fave pic of us” and not see SHE DOESNT LOOK LIKE THAT ANYMORE?! Or does she realise and just choose to ignore it! I remember thinking at this time she has gained so much weight but looking back she looks so much slimmer compared to now and not even just her weight, she actually doesn’t look like a grandma View attachment 169225
Omg she looks so young and healthy

Reactions: 5
Well I’ve just been blocked for liking that persons comment about her having thin hair.

She must be incredibly insecure if she feels the need to constantly prove herself and block anyone who doesn’t agree with her. Seems a bit CULT-ish?
Did you mistype there?

• Haha
Has anyone watched Bianca's latest video where she talks about online bullying and hate forums. She's failed to mention she's one of the bullies though. 🙄
Christ that video was horrific. Firstly, I’m glad she straight up admits she’s a vile person because she truly is. When she decided to spew all over Twitter when the Becca stuff got out she clearly didn’t try very hard THEN to be kind...

she’s a self-obsessed cow who for some reason beknownst to me (probably because she thinks she’s attractive, thin and privileged) she acts like she’s above everyone else.Her and Brogan are two peas in a pod. I bet when they FaceTime it’s just a battle of who can talk the loudest about themselves.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.