BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s on self employed grant
That makes me so mad. Very little has changed in her day to day life, apart from fewer visits to ‘the Mothership’ oh wait 😅
She could have used this lockdown time so well to create content for her channel, but yet she’s just sat around whilst Bongo waits on her like she’s in an all inclusive.

Reactions: 13
Lol the insta story of her walking... why? She’s such a plodder too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is the point of the Instagram story she’s just posted?! Just filming her face as she’s walking (waddling) down the road...That’s 30 seconds of my life I won’t get back 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dragging bonnie into your crappy fat potato games ads now!!! No wonder you keep pushing that stupid teddy on her and saying it's her fave!
I felt so sorry for poor Bonnie when I saw that ad yesterday. She looks so uncomfortable. Would have been much nicer if Bonnie was sitting next to brogan watching the tv. Put the potato toy on the ground next to her if you need it to be there.

That makes me so mad. Very little has changed in her day to day life, apart from fewer visits to ‘the Mothership’ oh wait 😅
She could have used this lockdown time so well to create content for her channel, but yet she’s just sat around whilst Bongo waits on her like she’s in an all inclusive.
I think she was using it like Furlough when saying “we aren’t working” because Ben was off, she was off. Could of been prime time to bring in more viewers and get higher views as everyone was at home with nothing to do at the time.

Reactions: 4
I felt so sorry for poor Bonnie when I saw that ad yesterday. She looks so uncomfortable. Would have been much nicer if Bonnie was sitting next to brogan watching the tv. Put the potato toy on the ground next to her if you need it to be there.
The dog isn't doing an ad already is she :oops:

Reactions: 1
Ive been watching stevensteph resale killers a couple who buy mystery boxes on pallets from amazon/ebay etc and they either keep it or resell it, its actually refreshing to watch there so funny why can't brogan think of this she can make from money it.
if you like these type of videos try watching (francise kicks) - love his amazon pallet videos

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don't want to say this in a rude or mean way but she needs to be careful with showing bonnie off.
If people keep seeing her holding her in that tight grip, not walking her, not checking up on her in the morning and only appears when doing an ad then there is nothing stopping anyone reporting her to animal welfare.
I like to think she does genuinely care for bonnie and she's just getting used to having a dog around, it would also not be fair on Benji but I just think she needs to step up more to being a dog owner as it's a lot harder than a 2 minute walk and having a bowl of water available.

Reactions: 18
I know this has been said before but I think it’s awful that she 100% runs Benji’s Instagram account now... the comments ‘he’ makes on her photos sound exactly like her and you can’t tell me he’s coming up with those captions for ‘his’ photos either, not sure how I’d feel if my other half tried to take over my social media and make it seem like I’m something I’m not...

I’m self employed and in order to be eligible for the self employment grant I had to declare that my business was negatively affected by coronavirus. I wasn’t able to work at all and had no income during lockdown, but I am pretty sure that people who’s businesses and lives were only mildly affected or who could afford to live off their savings for a while were encouraged not to apply.

Reactions: 6
I’m self employed and in order to be eligible for the self employment grant I had to declare that my business was negatively affected by coronavirus. I wasn’t able to work at all and had no income during lockdown, but I am pretty sure that people who’s businesses and lives were only mildly affected or who could afford to live off their savings for a while were encouraged not to apply.
yes you’re right, my dad is a self employed gardener and because he could still go and visit his usual clients because he was in the garden and didn’t interact with people he didn’t apply .. he had less work as he had a few cancellations but he only lost about 30% of his income so didn’t ! i imagine Brogan is ina. Similar position so if she did apply and did get the full £7500 grant and used the time as “furlough” then that’s terrible ..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't want to say this in a rude or mean way but she needs to be careful with showing bonnie off.
If people keep seeing her holding her in that tight grip, not walking her, not checking up on her in the morning and only appears when doing an ad then there is nothing stopping anyone reporting her to animal welfare.
I like to think she does genuinely care for bonnie and she's just getting used to having a dog around, it would also not be fair on Benji but I just think she needs to step up more to being a dog owner as it's a lot harder than a 2 minute walk and having a bowl of water available.
I can't stand the waste of space but reporting her for what?
There is no animal cruelty, or no evidence of any.
Benji would have been up for work early and let her out so there was no need to rush down, we do the same when my husband goes to work. He will probably also walk her after work.
That dog is obviously well loved and looked after. I'm all for having a gossip about the horrible girl she is, but people reporting her because she doesn't look after her pet the way they do is ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What is the point of the Instagram story she’s just posted?! Just filming her face as she’s walking (waddling) down the road...That’s 30 seconds of my life I won’t get back 🙄
I honestly think it was to prove she’s awake and out of the house. 🙄

Queen of productivity.

Reactions: 10
To be honest, I'm kind of impressed she can look into the screen whilst plodding down a road, and look so smug. Every time I catch sight of myself I'm horrified, but there's Bogey smizing away 😂

• Haha
There seems to be lots of new members commenting on this thread. Firstly, welcome! Secondly, would love to know what was the turning point from Brogan’s ‘content’ that made you read/comment here.

Reactions: 20
I know this has been said before but I think it’s awful that she 100% runs Benji’s Instagram account now... the comments ‘he’ makes on her photos sound exactly like her and you can’t tell me he’s coming up with those captions for ‘his’ photos either, not sure how I’d feel if my other half tried to take over my social media and make it seem like I’m something I’m not...
i agree, I am 100% convinced she controls his Instagram/ has it logged into her phone. I have a second account and a work one so you just switch between the accounts at the top of insta.

there are certain ways Brogan writes and phrases that just seen more like something she would say that are in Benjis posts

Reactions: 4
i agree, I am 100% convinced she controls his Instagram/ has it logged into her phone. I have a second account and a work one so you just switch between the accounts at the top of insta.

there are certain ways Brogan writes and phrases that just seen more like something she would say that are in Benjis posts
remember the heart on a sand piccie benji loves brogan my O H would run a mile if i was using his shes the type to snoop when your asleep i dare someone to message him saying hot stuff to see if your blocked its her 😂 😂 😂

Has she not got the Mickey Mouse collection with B on it Tesco have had them in few weeks now or is it too adultish for Brogan

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
There seems to be lots of new members commenting on this thread. Firstly, welcome! Secondly, would love to know what was the turning point from Brogan’s ‘content’ that made you read/comment here.
I was a member of guru gossip for a few years and participated on her forum there. Didn’t realise that Tattle was a thing until last year and have lurked for a bit before getting more and more frustrated with her behaviour and attitude.

I don’t actually remember why I started watching her, watched her before she moved to her dads and followed the drama from there. Julie seems like a nasty piece of work, Brogan is definitely her mother’s daughter.

I’ve called her out a few times, I’m not able to see any of her comments on YouTube anymore because I called her out for drink driving a few years back

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.