BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new video is a dig at us as we say how lazy she is. Making a video to show how busy she is!? šŸ˜‚
Cares more about tattlers than her subscribers that she begged for

Reactions: 12
How can she look at her hair after using those straighteners and think sheā€™s got thick hair?? Itā€™s literally flat to her head, thereā€™s no volume!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting that she bought more straighteners from CloudNine given she was gifted some a few year ago, and tried to sell them / sold them on Depop
Omg šŸ§ what a little tit selling all her gifted stuff šŸ˜‚ she still active on there?

Gut on her!! Can see it at the bottom šŸ˜•šŸ˜•
whyyyyyyy is she wearing crop jumpers!? No. Itā€™s not a good look on her at all.

Reactions: 4
The tit she filmed herself doing is literally stuff I spend 10 minutes on each morning as I run around at 6am before getting ready for work.

Reactions: 18
In so done with instant and YT for a while. I was on furlough with my old employer before starting a new job and the furlough has stopped and my new job have told me they no longer need me. Seeing Bogey get things handed on a silver plate to her with such a shity work ethic has tipped me over the edge. She literally was on the beg last month for new straighteners and oh look shes got some new ones. I need to stay or those sites before a say something
@Bingobango Feel ya i need to take a break myself you can tell shes fed up bonbon already.

Reactions: 2
Also she commented about ā€˜canā€™t wait to see if these get close to my head or notā€™

and they didnā€™t and she just completely ignored the fact?!
Benji, what do you mean I need to make my own pepsi

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First time poster, god that straightener video pissed me off, why why why does she think she has thick hair? I seriously donā€™t get it?!

I sobbed when she said my hair is ā€œnaturally curly and thickā€ before she dried it and then when it was dry it was pin straight šŸ˜‚ like I know u can dry it straight but even my hair is a bit curly and when I dry it straight it has a bit of a curl and I donā€™t claim mine is sooooo curly šŸ˜‚ not being bitchy it just made me howl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That vlog was bleeping pathetic. Brogan, just quit while your ahead...

The tit she filmed herself doing is literally stuff I spend 10 minutes on each morning as I run around at 6am before getting ready for work.
She needs to get at least a part time job again and remember what it is to have a work ethic. This easy life has made her delusional about what constitutes work and what constitutes basic daily life that the majority of people do without having a song and dance about it. I donā€™t even think sheā€™s kidding herself but she genuinely believes sheā€™s doing a lot of work as itā€™s been so long since she experienced a normal working day where you get up and face accountability to something. It really annoys me because my job is so busy I forget to have lunch or breaks most days and then youā€™ve got Brogan posting an IG story with a list about deleting emails or loading a dishwasher and it pisses me off so much.

In the previous years and she had a job she was genuinely relateable since she worked a job and also tried to have a hobby on the side in YouTube. All you tubers need to quit pretending itā€™s a full time occupation. Itā€™s piss easy in comparison to any normal job.

Reactions: 15
was just reading a daily mail article about universal studios and what itā€™s looking like now itā€™s reopened. Lots of Americans commenting on it saying they wonā€™t be going until itā€™s back to normal or itā€™s selfish to go etc. I bet itā€™s people like Brogan wondering around the parks and Disney in Detail šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
She would be wondering around Disney like ā€œWOWWWWWW!! Itā€™s SO quiet isnā€™t it Benj!?...ā€ before tailing off and telling him where they are going for breakfast number 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The neglect of Bonnie has already started to happen. Poor bonnie I feel so sorry for her.

I swear its all for show for when Bongo is home, once he's not there its like a totally different story.

If she woke up at 6:30am why not shove on your clothes and take Bonnie out for a walk straight away. Why wait hours on end whilst you try to cover your BEETROOT SUNBURN with makeup and try to look busy for a YT video to prove us tattlers wrong??
Then force and shove poor bonnie into a paddling pool, you know she's not going to like, to cool her down? I honestly think sometimes is Brogan even all there?????

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Where was Brogan staying for her Disney holiday? Cause if it's the All Star Sports, they have just cancelled all reservations for October this year (and possibly up until September 2021...)

Boggie meltdown in 3... 2... 1...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Where was Brogan staying for her Disney holiday? Cause if it's the All Star Sports, they have just cancelled all reservations for October this year (and possibly up until September 2021...)

Boggie meltdown in 3... 2... 1...
Don't think she's mentioned. But they will just get moved to another anyway.
However TUI has cancelled all flights to florida up till December. I'm sure others like virgin will follow suit.

Reactions: 3
If you think about it it's quite sad. An entire 'busy' video that is anything but. Why not engage with the reality?

'I don't have much going on right now so I write small things on my to-do list and tick them off. It helps my mental health to look at a list of small achievements and makes it easier to tackle the bigger stuff'

I'm doing that too as a way to focus my days. Nothing as desperado as labelling 'poo bags' but reminding myself to pay my credit card, send an important work email etc. But I'm under no illusions that my days are crazy busy. They aren't. Everything has slowed down due to Covid. Doesn't mean I have to bullshit people to make myself look better BROGAN

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.