BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoyed me how she kept saying how Bonnie doesn't like water, you can tell she's not happy about it, clearly only wanted a dog that loves the sea etc 🙄 and when she pulled out the bag for the paddling pool, the way she said "which won't get much use"
Poor dog just leave her be she doesn't have to go in the water!!

Reactions: 12
It annoyed me how she kept saying how Bonnie doesn't like water, you can tell she's not happy about it, clearly only wanted a dog that loves the sea etc 🙄 and when she pulled out the bag for the paddling pool, the way she said "which won't get much use"
Poor dog just leave her be she doesn't have to go in the water!!
Good thing she did dot go for a cat then, Brogan would have a meltdown if the cat refused to use the cat bed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can tell she’s been out in the sun and got burnt on her chest in this video, you can see all the lines! She really needs to be careful!

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for Bonnie. She's left her in the living room with the fan on 'so she's probably okay' why not check on her? why not have her in the 'rum' your in? I'm assuming this was filmed late last week when it was really hot in the UK, we have a black spaniel and she really struggled in the heat, and Bonnie is much older than my dog!

Its also really annoyed me that she's got dressed, filmed an intro to a video, replied to all her comments from the last video and made the bed, all before going downstairs to check on the dog/let her out for a wee?! Maybe its just me, but i'm up at 6.30ish every morning and straight downstairs in PJs and dressing gown to let the dog out. Then i go back up and get ready for the day?!

Bonnie just doesn't seem to be a priority to her, come winter when its freezing cold, raining sideways, Bonnie isnt getting a walk unless its by Benji.

also, you can't recycle pizza boxes as they are too greasy! But maybe that's just my local council rules.

Reactions: 32
Can't believe it was her mums bday and she made it about her then again she made it about her on megans leaving do 🤦‍♀️ does she know shes doing it
I don’t think she does realise she’s doing it. She seems desperately lonely to me. A part time job with other people her age would do her so much good.

Reactions: 5
Who buys a washing line for the way it looks? Maybe if she hung her washing up outside then she would save on electricity and be able to afford to do the garden up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s not even as if she’s got a nice garden the washing line would spoil the look of...it’s a dump!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel so sorry for Bonnie. She's left her in the living room with the fan on 'so she's probably okay' why not check on her? why not have her in the 'rum' your in? I'm assuming this was filmed late last week when it was really hot in the UK, we have a black spaniel and she really struggled in the heat, and Bonnie is much older than my dog!

Its also really annoyed me that she's got dressed, filmed an intro to a video, replied to all her comments from the last video and made the bed, all before going downstairs to check on the dog/let her out for a wee?! Maybe its just me, but i'm up at 6.30ish every morning and straight downstairs in PJs and dressing gown to let the dog out. Then i go back up and get ready for the day?!

Bonnie just doesn't seem to be a priority to her, come winter when its freezing cold, raining sideways, Bonnie isnt getting a walk unless its by Benji.

also, you can't recycle pizza boxes as they are too greasy! But maybe that's just my local council rules.
Yeah that bothered me too, poor Bonnie could probably hear Brogan upstairs and was wondering why she wasn't coming down to see her 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I bet when all this Black Lives Matter will be over she will never mention Megan as much and did she really dump boxes outside her house did Megan confirm to come over with them 🤔 id be pissed off if she did that.

Reactions: 2
Just watched this weeks riveting video. Some thoughts

Appears on camera out of breath and with a BeetRoot face. (Tattlers have been observing how lazy I am so lets make a video to show how PruHduhctive I AM, and also to pull the wool over Bongos eyes)

Brogies TO DO list - Tick
Makes the bed - Tick
Lets Bonnie out into the garden - tick
Makes a drink - tick
Empty the bin - tick
Fold down cardboard - tick
Feed the dog - tick
Takes clothes out of wardrobe and puts them all back in - tick
Sets up paddling pool for the dog to go in it (even tho she doesn't like water????) - tick
Tries to force the dog into the paddling pool - tick
Takes everything out of the fridge and puts in all back in - tick

Faff on around the house looking productive - tick

Thats Brogie EXHAUSTED for the next week. So she needs to sit on the sofa WIV a cuppa and animal crossing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched this weeks riveting video. Some thoughts

Appears on camera out of breath and with a BeetRoot face. (Tattlers have been observing how lazy I am so lets make a video to show how PruHduhctive I AM, and also to pull the wool over Bongos eyes)

Brogies TO DO list - Tick
Makes the bed - Tick
Lets Bonnie out into the garden - tick
Makes a drink - tick
Empty the bin - tick
Fold down cardboard - tick
Feed the dog - tick
Takes clothes out of wardrobe and puts them all back in - tick
Sets up paddling pool for the dog to go in it (even tho she doesn't like water????) - tick
Tries to force the dog into the paddling pool - tick
Takes everything out of the fridge and puts in all back in - tick

Faff on around the house looking productive - tick

Thats Brogie EXHAUSTED for the next week. So she needs to sit on the sofa WIV a cuppa and animal crossing.
don’t forget:

- wish friend Charlotte a happy birthda TICK
- write mum’s birthday card TICK

phew what a rough day

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder why Bonnie needs to visit the vets? She said she had to make an appointment, but never said why

Reactions: 1
I am sorry *not* - does anyone really need to be “influenced” to empty their god damn bins 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah that bothered me too, poor Bonnie could probably hear Brogan upstairs and was wondering why she wasn't coming down to see her 😔
Yes!! This is why I can’t understand why they didn’t make that stupid junk room downstairs Brogans office? It makes so much more sense to be down there for Bonnie. Brogan is just incapable of putting anyone else’s needs before her own

Reactions: 12
Her daily to do list are normal things people do every day without thinking about it but she needs a medal for even the simplest of tasks

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.