BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why an earth would anyone want to watch that video? I mean, people who do play, did you find that useful or enjoyable?!

Reactions: 7
No disrespect to those that do play each time their own I guess

but I think my brain has just melted after watching that video

I genuinely don’t understand why a grown woman is playing that game. Especially as she says ‘I’ve got nothing better to do with my time’. Work. How about you do some work?! Produce some decent content as it’s your job.
Also has anyone noticed how much more she’s posting now Benji is back at work.
She was obviously jealous of the fact he’d been furloughed and resented having to work whilst her played on COD.
“Grown women” can play AC. I’m in my 30’s with my own house and full time job, degree educated bla bla. It’s brogan’s approach to the game that’s bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Let’s be honest Brogan is a massive bleeping brat. Of course she wants the most popular villagers, friends etc, she needs to feel validated even in a game. Quite funny really.. thinks she’s a popular mean girl, but in reality she’s more of a boring, bitter, troglodyte.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Let’s be honest Brogan is a massive bleeping brat. Of course she wants the most popular villagers, friends etc, she needs to feel validated even in a game. Quite funny really.. thinks she’s a popular mean girl, but in reality she’s more of a boring, bitter, troglodyte.
can you imagine her at school:confused:

Reactions: 4
Is she living her life through this game now? Bored or not happy with the actual reality of her life so uses it as an escape

Reactions: 2
can you imagine her at school:confused:
I imagine she wasn't very popular but tried to suck up to the 'popular girls', then probably accused them of bullying if they didn't pander to her 😂 and I can see her being very cringey trying to flirt and be cute with the boys :sick:

She would've also been the type who had to follow every single trend as well, I can just see her begging Julie to buy her another Jane Norman bag (or the like 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why an earth would anyone want to watch that video? I mean, people who do play, did you find that useful or enjoyable?!
I watch gaming videos but from people who are actually gamers like Many A True Nerd. I tried watching some of her video and couldn’t last more than 2 minutes! Obviously some people have found it enjoyable judging by the comments but there are far better AC videos on YouTube.

The fact she just films the screen of her Switch is what gets me with those videos.. very low rent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact she just films the screen of her Switch is what gets me with those videos.. very low rent 🤣
I know it’s hilarious! She’ll be using that as an excuse to upgrade her switch, look out for begging Nintendo # posts soon

Reactions: 3
Her videos are becoming very niche so she’s going to lose a lot more followers in the future... unless she’s potentially buying them which we’ve all speculated here. We see you Brogie!!!

Does she call this gaming content? Girl, get over to Twitch and see how it’s really done.

I’ve started playing candy crush again whilst being furloughed.... maybe I should start a YouTube channel and try and get some money out of it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have only just watched the bday vlog cause I was that bored!

FGS- its piCnic you absolute tool!! The amount of time she said it as well! Whilst we are on the topic its BECAUSE! she comes across as such an uneducated person.

also I felt like I was suffocating watching her huff and Puff at the begining after throwing toys for Bonnie.

• Haha
So I’ve put the new video on as some background noise whilst I clean the bathroom .. and wow ... what kind of person has a “strop” about an animal crossing character and then admits it online ... she baffles me !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dislike her attitude! I have some of the popular ones but also some that I love that are tier 6. It’s not about how popular they are. It’s about whether you like them. I love all the lazy villagers.
does it matter what tier they are in???i know it’s just a game but it is very telling of her personality.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.