BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan has zero taste in all respects so it doesn't surprise me 😂 That said, I didn't start liking decent wine until my late 20s.

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised it’s not her old faithful, white wine spritzzzeerrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Purely selfish comment - but if these idiots insist on going to somewhere like Florida where the cases are SOOOO high and only getting higher. More fool them. But then they have to come home to the country we all live and will most likely bring that second wave with them! I've had to put off trying for a baby due to this pandemic and our plans will only be pushed further and further back!!!!!!!!! Stop being a selfish duck and think outside your own pombear filled box!!!!

Reactions: 34
I’m surprised it’s not her old faithful, white wine spritzzzeerrrr
a white wine spritzer was how I weened myself onto liking proper wine ha ... I think I really got a taste for nicer wine when I was 24 or so .. at uni I just drank what I could afford !!

Brogan thinks she’s champagne but she’s really cheap Asti ..

Reactions: 13
I can smell a cancellation of Bogie’s WDW holiday in the air, guys.

It’s coming.

... and I can’t wait. Am I going to hell? 🤔 I suppose at least I’ll see Brogan there if I am. No doubt she’ll have found someone there to bring her Pepsi max and sunbitezzzzz

(My utmost sympathy to everyone who is having a Disney holiday cancelled, btw. I myself had mine cancelled but it was 100% the right thing to do. I’m just glad I’m healthy and safe)
I think everyone realises now that things for 2020 and Disney aren't great. Its been really sad for me to see how things have unfolded around the world but also with Disney because i was due to go for 2 weeks in November and Iv moved it to NOV 2021. Its just not safe, I don't feel safe going this year and with everything happening.

Also these threads move soon fast lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
a white wine spritzer was how I weened myself onto liking proper wine ha ... I think I really got a taste for nicer wine when I was 24 or so .. at uni I just drank what I could afford !!

Brogan thinks she’s champagne but she’s really...a cup of lukewarm piss..
Fixed that for you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The air corridor for USA apparently isn’t going to be open until November so that knocks the trip out the window!

Reactions: 12
The air corridor for USA apparently isn’t going to be open until November so that knocks the trip out the window!
Is it mean that I’m slightly pleased she won’t be going this year

Reactions: 21
Can’t believe a skincare company has gifted her products 😂😂 she’s not a very good representation for any brand.

do you think she approaches them or the other way round?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't be surprised if she started selling Tropic Skincare (or similar) anytime soon

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe a skincare company has gifted her products 😂😂 she’s not a very good representation for any brand.

do you think she approaches them or the other way round?
She’s signed up to The Blogger Programme, they probably have seen a photo of her from years ago when she first signed up. Not really sure how it works but that’s how she gets these freebies from companies.

Reactions: 4
She’s signed up to The Blogger Programme, they probably have seen a photo of her from years ago when she first signed up. Not really sure how it works but that’s how she gets these freebies from companies.
God i want free stuff but probably not possible with my only 105 followers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not very original, but quite apt, Brogan sounds similar to broken, which she very much is

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.