Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yay happy to hear that. I'm gonna do a couple of days at Royal Pacific. I cancelled my on site at Animal Kingdom. Didn't look worth it at all.

Reactions: 10
Oh yay happy to hear that. I'm gonna do a couple of days at Royal Pacific. I cancelled my on site at Animal Kingdom. Didn't look worth it at all.
You'll love it there, it’s such a nice resort. I’m staying there for 4 days of my trip in November and I can’t wait 🥰

Reactions: 6
When is her next vlog out? I gotta get the snaxx for the next one. Her vlogs are at a point where I have to either be drunk or high to be able to get through half. That's an issue lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m also staying at Royal Pacific this year for a couple of days (the rest at Pop!)

Boardwalk has never appealed to me but maybe that because that clown pool used to freak me out (I know it’s gone now), but I’ve never heard Brogan mention wanting to stay there or it being such a dream or whatever?

Last time they went she was going on about staying at Riverside (which is my personal fave) and acting like it was completely out of reach, when actually she spend so much on tat she could easily afford to stay there! We have stayed there and we don’t spend nearly what she does.

I get she probably want to stick with Pop though for the skyliner and she can’t do CBR because she went there with Charlotte 🙊

Reactions: 13
We’ve stayed twice in Royal Pacific, once for 2 nights over Christmas, and are staying again in August. It’s absolutely incredible, the express passes alone are worth it but the hotel itself is incredible.

Reactions: 6
Boardwalk is nice but it's not my first choice. I've stayed in all the WDW resorts (except Riviera since it's new) and I love different resorts for different reasons but wouldn't rush back to Boardwalk - would rather stay at yacht and beach if I wanted to be in that area. It's definitely not that special in terms of theming but is nice enough - not worth crying over though. I stayed there for my birthday but at that point I was just ticking off the resorts I was yet to do and it was my only remaining deluxe rather than choosing it because it was particularly special. AKL wins the resort wars for me every time.

Reactions: 11
I feel like the hysterics/crying are for the benefit of whoever sends her on these trips- I reckon she thinks it makes her seem super grateful & therefore the company will be impressed & offer her more freebies in the future.

But what she doesn't seem to realise is they don't really give a duck if SHE has a good time, all they care about is that she makes the place look good/showcase what's on offer to generate sales.

If anything the melodramatics puts most people off & presumably makes them click off the video early as it's fairly uncomfortable viewing!

Pic is of me trying to get through the vlog

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Boardwalk is nice but it's not my first choice. I've stayed in all the WDW resorts (except Riviera since it's new) and I love different resorts for different reasons but wouldn't rush back to Boardwalk - would rather stay at yacht and beach if I wanted to be in that area. It's definitely not that special in terms of theming but is nice enough - not worth crying over though. I stayed there for my birthday but at that point I was just ticking off the resorts I was yet to do and it was my only remaining deluxe rather than choosing it because it was particularly special. AKL wins the resort wars for me every time.
That brag was almost on par with Bragon Tate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Animal kingdom with a view of the savanna would be my dream. But I’d stay in art of animation again in a heartbeat if I won the lottery. 😀

Reactions: 12
As has been said, you’re really paying for the location with a Disney hotel (though beach club is just gorgeous interior wise to me!)

Since Brogans fave park is AK I’m surprised she doesn’t book AKL or Coronado really as they are closest.

She said they are still looking at Pop but it would be very Brogan to say that and then as huge ‘surprise’ for her viewers she’s actually staying in a deluxe…. Because it such a nice surprise for her viewers and they all care so much 😬😂

Reactions: 4
To be fair to Disney, the dated feel is purposeful as the Boardwalk is themed as an early 20th century Atlantic City inn, but I’m with you as it’s not my taste.

I personally think that if you are going to stay on property the value resorts have the most to offer because the rooms aren’t that much smaller and everything is more modern and significantly cheaper. I think the only room I’d ever shell out big money for is a Polynesian Bungalow that’s over the lake because you get a perfect view of the fireworks from your deck. But seeing as I will never be able to afford that, I will stick with Pop Century when I stay on-site.
I’ve stayed in all level of rooms at Disney over the years and the deluxe resorts are definitely nicer than the values and moderates, but I agree they are all over priced for what they are. Especially now that there are almost zero perks to staying onsite.

Reactions: 12
If I remember correctly, @kazizzle has lived and worked at Disney world so I didn't really see it as braggy that she's stayed at most of the resorts.
Thank you @Gem_woody - I didn't intend it to be braggy, more just wanted to contribute to the conversation since we were discussing resorts and it's actually something I have a bit of knowledge and experience on. Sorry if it came across that way. I love the Disney resorts and could discuss their merits and pitfalls all day. Fully aware it is a privilege to have had the cast member experience and being able to stay at the resorts relatively easily (and affordably) is a big part of that.

Sorry, again really didn't intend for it to come across as a brag.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Animal kingdom with a view of the savanna would be my dream. But I’d stay in art of animation again in a heartbeat if I won the lottery. 😀
That's what I had booked but it was over £1000 for two nights. Insanity. I was thinking to myself, I could almost go on a real safari for that money. Plus Disney have peed me off with some of their changes and I resent giving them money these days 😂

Thank you @Gem_woody - I didn't intend it to be braggy, more just wanted to contribute to the conversation since we were discussing resorts and it's actually something I have a bit of knowledge and experience on. Sorry if it came across that way. I love the Disney resorts and could discuss their merits and pitfalls all day. Fully aware it is a privilege to have had the cast member experience and being able to stay at the resorts relatively easily (and affordably) is a big part of that.

Sorry, again really didn't intend for it to come across as a brag.
Didn't mean to be sarky sounds like you've got valuable experience. I just have zero interest in Disney so usually glaze over the detailed posts so yours made me smile! Bragon wishes she had an oz of knowledge on these things. But alas she does not!!!!! Useless bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.