Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re ever trying to book room only, try finding a conference to book a room in their block. You don’t have to be registered for a conference to book a room. Sometimes rooms are half the regular rate. Generally you are stuck with whatever resort the conference is at but Contemporary, Beach/Yacht, and Boardwalk as well as Coronado have conference spaces. I heard about this on a Disney podcast and having attended conferences for work, it definitely works.

I’m not discussing the ethics of this because Disney loses any ethics argument hands down. If it bothers you don’t do it😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That's what I had booked but it was over £1000 for two nights. Insanity. I was thinking to myself, I could almost go on a real safari for that money. Plus Disney have peed me off with some of their changes and I resent giving them money these days 😂
I’ve never priced it up because I know it’s not realistic for us unless there is a windfall in our future 🤞🏻😀

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, but I can’t get over how she left the segment with the ice-lolly in the vlog, about how she couldn’t believe the ice lolly was …..frozen???

in other news, water is wet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry, but I can’t get over how she left the segment with the ice-lolly in the vlog, about how she couldn’t believe the ice lolly was …..frozen???

It was frozen all right, just like her subscriber count 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It was frozen all right, just like her subscriber count 🤣
Oh she thinks she might get to 100K this year off* she says in todays instagram stories.

*off these videos I assume is what she means. (edited)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve never priced it up because I know it’s not realistic for us unless there is a windfall in our future 🤞🏻😀
I hadn't either until I read about renting the DVC points and somehow it seems to be within reach. We shall see when the time comes to actually try and book it.

Reactions: 3

Throwback to when she said she didn't know ICED COFFEE was cold!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Her post came up on my twitter because I follow Adam and she’s just got so under my skin I couldn’t help myself!
update!!!
Ive had a response and I don’t quite know how to reply lol she hasn’t stumped mejust CBA to give her my time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I stayed on-site at Universal a few years ago at the Loews Royal Pacific, it’s a million times better than any of the Disney resorts I’ve stayed at. I’ve not been that impressed by any of them 🤷🏼‍♀️

To be crying like that over such a basic room 🤪 She’s a fruit loop
So happy you’ve said this, just booked a room here for the first night of our trip in October and am soooo excited!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why of course! ☺

Get the hint! Yes I bleeping LOVE Disney! DLP pass holder the lot but maybe just maybe it’s the person whos vlog it is huh Miss Stinky
Unless you manage to catch the reflection bouncing off her giant shiny red forehead, you can’t see any bleeping Disney in her Disney vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Currently in Florida and had an amazing first morning in the Magic Kingdom. Back at the hotel while hubby sleeps before heading to Hollywood Studios at 4pm! Think I am going to save Brogans vlogs and this thread for when I get home as I had a glance and looks like they’re going to be gooood 🤣🤣 our view during lunch today ❤
591DA274-3BC6-42B9-811F-97A961DF7DA2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I am going in.

She needs to stop saying "It's been 4 years" some normal people work that long to afford a trip. she's annoying me already

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Does she have to touch every snack on the plane?
the ice lolly is too cold? is she taking the piss?
everything on the plane was "nice"
her new "friends" that she ditched every opportunity she could
she was at the front of the hotel, please say she didnt sit out in that balcony.
she deserved none of those gifts, they will be placed in the back of the cupboard with everything else
yes brogan you are a spoiled brat

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.