Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she deserved none of those gifts, they will be placed in the back of the cupboard with everything else
yes brogan you are a spoiled brat
And any other decent person would use those as a giveaway! But selfish Brogan will keep the lot because she has "earned it" She has no idea how to give back to her followers or try to improve the quality of the videos. She needs to learn how to frame her shots better, and get a camera that doesn't go in and out of focus so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry, but I can’t get over how she left the segment with the ice-lolly in the vlog, about how she couldn’t believe the ice lolly was …..frozen???

in other news, water is wet 🙄
You can't make this tit up can you I howled when she did that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: She is bleeping thick as tit it has been confirmed after that lolly its frozen omg its an ICED LOLLY like her ICED COFFEE moment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s kinda ironic how the air hostess probably thought that dried up ole crusty lip Bogie needed to get some fluid in her but could only get her to have it in food form

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s kinda ironic how the air hostess probably thought that dried up ole crusty lip Bogie needed to get some fluid in her but could only get her to have it in food form
They were probably trying to tell her something about her lips I bet her lips were "sew grateful" for the water though, off topic been quiet on tattle lately been busy with my garden past few weeks and was turning soil over for first time getting ready to plant daisys was actually enjoying it Brogan is too lazy to enjoy her garden

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she can’t be arsed to block/delete me because it’s the only interaction she’s having then I’m playing the same game
No offence but if you’re trying to hide your identity with all the scribbling you’ve done a really piss poor job of it, just so you’re aware 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When’s the next video? Seems a bit long to wait until Monday. She should have got one out over the weekend before people get bored, they won’t make it through 6 vlogs if they’re just a random new viewer.

Reactions: 11
Boardwalk is nice but it's not my first choice. I've stayed in all the WDW resorts (except Riviera since it's new) and I love different resorts for different reasons but wouldn't rush back to Boardwalk - would rather stay at yacht and beach if I wanted to be in that area. It's definitely not that special in terms of theming but is nice enough - not worth crying over though. I stayed there for my birthday but at that point I was just ticking off the resorts I was yet to do and it was my only remaining deluxe rather than choosing it because it was particularly special. AKL wins the resort wars for me every time.
When we went in 2019 we stayed at Port Orleans Riverside and it was lovely, again rooms a little dated but its in keeping with the theme of the hotel. We visited Boardwalk and said we wouldn't stay, it's too spread out and was swarming with love bugs when we went (which was May time)

Reactions: 4
Her vlog was the first I’d seen of Broadwalk other than seeing it from the exterior when I’ve been in Disney World myself , I wasn’t impressed ! I understand the dated look was meant to be theming but it didn’t do it for me , I have to say . Agree with others who say yacht and beach are better options for that area of Disney ! It’s a great area to stay in so I see why brogan was excited though , although not sure I would have cried ….

Reactions: 10
I think I need to rewatch it to see if she even shows anything. I know she checked in online but she could have talked about the process of doing that and why she did it over standard check in and showed us the hotel a bit but she just wanted to bombard off to her room.

She's 28 apparently but we need a birth certificate to prove this tit.
Crikey! Im43 and most people think I’m about 33 which is lovely but I honestly thought she was about my age 😳

I’ve never watched one of her vlogs but had to hate watch this WDW one as how on earth did Disney choose her?!?! Surely they got her mixed up with someone else! She loves resort hopping but had never been to Yacht Club and didnt know what Ale and Compass served?!?! I’m more of a Disney fam than her by the looks of it. And all those freebies are just sickening… whoever asked her to go on the trip should be fired!

Reactions: 21
More contemplation of Brogan for me this morning. I’ve come to the conclusion that my biggest issue with her is that she is utterly devoid of humour (partly because she isn’t very intelligent) and that’s why I find her so unlikeable! She can never make a joke or be funny! Benign actually has a good sense of humour so I really question their compatibility on that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
More contemplation of Brogan for me this morning. I’ve come to the conclusion that my biggest issue with her is that she is utterly devoid of humour (partly because she isn’t very intelligent) and that’s why I find her so unlikeable! She can never make a joke or be funny! Benign actually has a good sense of humour so I really question their compatibility on that.
This is also why I don’t like she has never made me laugh once and she has no personality. At least benji tries to have a sense of humour while she just manically giggles at him with no comeback

Reactions: 28
Brogan Tate #99 problems, and leaving "sick" Benji behind ain't one of them

(inspired by @Bubbles85 )
(miss u guys, been too long)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Didn’t she see a comedian on the P&O cruise? I’d love to know if she actually understood the jokes or just laughed because everyone else did. The only time I’ve seen her genuinely belly laugh is laughing at how small a portion of desert was at the tree house hotel in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her sense of humour is Dino dump stickers on your forehead in a pub... So she defo wouldn't understand the jokes a comedian makes.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Completely agree (well maybe not about Ben’s good sense of humour) - not sure why I used to enjoy watching her 🙈. I can imagine if you met her and made a joke she would just look at you blankly.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.