Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Way too close for comfort, if she puts her mug any closer she'll be inside the lens
Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 09.27.24.png

Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 09.26.08.png
Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 09.30.05.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I literally thought the same thing - her room looked no different to a bog standard motel which surprised me. None of the furnishings seemed to go together and felt rather dated. I would have expected more for the $$$ Disney presumably charges, and would have been very disappointed.
It was "vintage' m'love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has absolutely no professionalism or any social skills. She cant mix with people who have nothing in common with her and always has to be the centre of attention. I don’t feel sorry for her, she had probably had more opportunities than a lot of her peers but is just the type of narcissistic person thinks the world owes her a favor.
Gave the video a bash good god I feel trek america coming on all over again Brogan enjoy it when your with a group of people an not shove a camera in your own face I notice the others weren't vlogging while at the dinner table except Brogan she can't handle groups shes not that type.

Now we know Brogan doesn't use mouthwash uuuuaaaahhhh mouthwash yes Brogan you use that for your erm well mouth so use it!!!

Reactions: 11
Disney is on to a winner. Its cheap promotion for them to host a vlogger who will gush and squeal on denand in order to keep the gravy train of freebies going and toe the Disney line. Whilst simultaneously annoying the hell out of paying guests enjoying an actual holiday with their constant self absorbed narration.

The real journalists need to kick them into line that their parks are too busy, hotels are grossly overpriced and their merch is overrated made in China tat and with the encouragement for constant gorging is doing more harm than good to the environment.

Reactions: 20
I couldn't continue watching.

She is so grubby it is unbelievable. Showing up on a work trip turned out like that, I will not believe it.

• Heart
I literally thought the same thing - her room looked no different to a bog standard motel which surprised me. None of the furnishings seemed to go together and felt rather dated. I would have expected more for the $$$ Disney presumably charges, and would have been very disappointed.
To be fair to Disney, the dated feel is purposeful as the Boardwalk is themed as an early 20th century Atlantic City inn, but I’m with you as it’s not my taste.

I personally think that if you are going to stay on property the value resorts have the most to offer because the rooms aren’t that much smaller and everything is more modern and significantly cheaper. I think the only room I’d ever shell out big money for is a Polynesian Bungalow that’s over the lake because you get a perfect view of the fireworks from your deck. But seeing as I will never be able to afford that, I will stick with Pop Century when I stay on-site.

Reactions: 15
As many point out, it’s a wonder she gets chosen. Wouldn’t it be great to have a way of measuring the ROI of sending her? A quick bit of research should tell any person at Disney that her audience is, primarily, made up of people watching her for the car crash videos and to laugh at her (hi team) or it’s young ladies who don’t go on holiday themselves because they are too young (are they hoping kids will bug mum or dad enough to pay out 5k to go to Florida because their kid wants to follow Brogan). This must result in no return from sending her. As many point out, the only person this serves is Brogan, by getting YouTube views. Disney are better off setting money on fire.

Reactions: 16
To be fair to Disney, the dated feel is purposeful as the Boardwalk is themed as an early 20th century Atlantic City inn, but I’m with you as it’s not my taste.

I personally think that if you are going to stay on property the value resorts have the most to offer because the rooms aren’t that much smaller and everything is more modern and significantly cheaper. I think the only room I’d ever shell out big money for is a Polynesian Bungalow that’s over the lake because you get a perfect view of the fireworks from your deck. But seeing as I will never be able to afford that, I will stick with Pop Century when I stay on-site.
Same... Pop Century or Art of Animation. I've looked into the DVC point rental thing though and it looks like we could get an Animal Kingdom DVC studio with a view of the Savana for another $500-800. My mum would love to stay there so I'm tempted to book it even though the transportation is supposed to take much longer to get anywhere and I'd be sleeping on a sofabed all week if we bring my dad. We shall see when the time comes to book anything. The theming at the value hotels is lovely to put you in that Disney mood.

Ok, I am all for keeping it real on Instagram and not just always showing the glamourous or filtered side of life, but I am so bored of seeing Brogan when she has just rolled out of bed. Greasy hair stuck to her face and neck, yesterday's make-up still on. If I was trying to make a proper career out of being an influencer I would make far more effort in my appearance. She just looks yucky and unwashed ALL THE TIME now.

She used to look a lot more polished and put together years ago, she's gone downhill so much it's quite shocking really.
This is what I don't understand... I don't post pics of myself for my friends to see me looking rough so why would I do it for thousands of strangers?! She has zero self awareness. Both in what she posts on IG and what she leaves in her vlogs after editing.

Reactions: 13
I've been watching the vlog in small stages as it's so bad. I CANNOT get over her wearing Minnie ears at the media reception & dinner. It looked like everyone else was business casual. What a tit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She's crying because she's at Disney?? Well, duck me, we're lucky she doesn't have an interest in current affairs or anything outside her Tory bubble because she would never stop with the red, swollen pictures of her face.

Reactions: 13
Obviously I have never done press/pr events and she was a last minute addition but would she not have been given a schedule with note for business casual if needed for a specific event. She doesn’t seem to look outside the brogan bubble so I don’t know why I am asking

I’m terrible with hair, I can’t even straighten it properly. Bought one of those hot air stylers and my hair now looks like I’ve had a wash and blow at the salon. They’re about £50 Broges, bet your can beg one easily.

Reactions: 9
Agreeee, the rum really looked nothing special imo, why would you cry over that 😂😂 I’ve stayed in much nicer places that weren’t considered luxury.

I wonder if we’re going to see anyone from the group properly in these vlogs..
I stayed on-site at Universal a few years ago at the Loews Royal Pacific, it’s a million times better than any of the Disney resorts I’ve stayed at. I’ve not been that impressed by any of them 🤷🏼‍♀️

To be crying like that over such a basic room 🤪 She’s a fruit loop

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.