Brogan Tate #94 Iona lot of junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot wait for her to say P&O Arviva

And I am bleeping lost for words guys to be fair its Brogans level of cooking right poor Ben he will have this meal for weeks to come I bet Brogan has now framed that certificate and put it next to her blog award I am lost for words is this really aimed for kids and Brogan just heaped on it?

It must of been like watching Can't Cook Won't Cook :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet for a lot of these events she attends they send out a mass email to a list of influencers they bought from somewhere and she pounces on them immediately even if it isn’t appropriate for her or her audience. Why on earth would she want to do this?! How does this help her [no she’s not smart enough to have one cohesive idea for one] brand?

I watch a YouTuber who makes cruise videos and he said he did one that underperformed and it’s the second time he’s been to that location and the video hasn’t been as popular as normal and for the sake of his brand he won’t be wasting his time doing videos from there. Brogan could learn something from this.

Reactions: 17
What makes mickeys entrance worse is in the story, she’s talking as if to a child “wooooow! It’s chef Mickey!” When you want to encourage them to like something or be excited, especially if you think they might not like it, but it’s just to herself 🤣 I can’t get over the grotty trainers with the granny skirt! Some people get it spot on but she looks terrible, it just doesn’t suit her!
Why oh why is she wearing those too tall socks? That doesn’t help. It completely cuts off her ankles.

Reactions: 13
Cannot wait for her to say P&O Arviva

And I am bleeping lost for words guys to be fair its Brogans level of cooking right poor Ben he will have this meal for weeks to come I bet Brogan has now framed that certificate and put it next to her blog award I am lost for words is this really aimed for kids and Brogan just heaped on it?

It must of been like watching Can't Cook Won't Cook :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Tbf the name very much reminds me of the bus company 😂 But I was the only cruise blogger who said that so it must be a regional thing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
100% get the bus reference, I had to do a double take!

Also, on a more general note note.... What the duck is she? Just.... What the actual duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just don't understand why she is there when it's CLEARLY for children! I'm literally dying from second hand embarrassment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet for a lot of these events she attends they send out a mass email to a list of influencers they bought from somewhere and she pounces on them immediately even if it isn’t appropriate for her or her audience. Why on earth would she want to do this?! How does this help her [no she’s not smart enough to have one cohesive idea for one] brand?
for some larger events yes but this didn’t look like it was a lot of people , she would have been specially selected for this !
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
My mouth is still open typing this no words 😅 cant wait for @D.W's Library Card dads commentary
He's speechless, cannot believe it....

"She's an absolute bleeping joke, there's people struggling right now and she's fannying about at an event that's not even aimed at her"

"That's unbelievable, any normal person who went and realised the event wasn't for them would've walked out..."
"They probably smelled the food, mind. Also I BET YOU she puts that shitey certificate in a frame"
"Don't even get me started on Benign... stood there like bleeping SpongeBob" 😂😂
"So they must've went to their hotel and dumped their stuff... either that the bags are under Benign's High-chair!" 😂😂
"Then her just being her embarrassing self screaming over Mickey... the bleeping pleb!"
"Oh and the apron... LOOK HOW IN LOVE WE ARE!!!! Still wouldn't come round the front and tie it like a normal person though."
"Nobody in their right mind would've stayed there... I cannot believe that!"
"I'll now TRY and eat my dinner without being sick over this whole thing..." 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think there’s no doubt non-followers of Brogan will think she’s a middle aged mum so they’re absolutely pulling a fast one and know full well she won’t realise that they’re using her to show that mums will love this for their kids

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely it’s pretty unprofessional advertising these meals when she’s always banging on about Hello Fresh-there’s a pretty obvious conflict of interest.

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20220413-173959.png

Forgot her makeup at home so is buying more... Jesus she is just consume consume consume

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.