Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WinterRose

Long time lurker first time poster!
I have the honour of being on the same cruise as Bogie. I luckily have only had 2 sightings. Unfortunately my 4G is sketchy as unlike our good friend I wasn’t gifted the £20 per day wifi. First time I saw here was embarkation day, walking round every restaurant shouting ‘uaaaauuu’ filming everyone eating. The most recent time was 5 minutes ago during the Briskdal glacier hike. They were barely 1/8 into the hike and we’re puffing and panting. Stripping off layers into the rucksack. They’re in for a snowy hike and they’re both wearing Nike gym trainers. Absolutely clueless. Anyway tattlers- that’s all from me. Can’t wait to see the vlog footage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 126

disneys

VIP Member
Hi all , just checking in with a personal announcement t

On Easter Sunday at 7.24pm , we became a family of four and our daughter was born safely , weighing a healthy 8lbs 3oz , and 6 days over due ! We came home yesterday morning and it has all been such a whirlwind adjusting to having a new baby and also having an almost 3 year old but we are besotted and my son is so excited to be a big brother ! ☺

I might be absent for a bit but hopefully I’ll still be lurking and enjoying the cruise nonsense !

• Heart
Reactions: 123

Lunarly

Chatty Member
I’m sorry to all you Disney fans but the site of adults getting excited at a man in a costume gives me the worst secondhand embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Venom

VIP Member
I would like to re hash an old thread title suggestion by @disneys I saw on one of the old threads, it went something like :;

Brogan Tate #95 - Stuffing her face on another trip, Careful Broges - you're going to sink the ship !

(please give the full credit to @disneys :D)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Hroonilwazlib

This really made me laugh earlier. Shannan asked for tips for her son’s teething, and Brogan shared this. He’s not a dog 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
90086082-AB03-4559-84D2-083474432496.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Pop!91

VIP Member
Judging by that bookmark she hasn’t got very far with that book she started in Cornwall! 🤪

ED943A61-8DAC-4E90-BA65-F62B2E2F0D58.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 66

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Guys I have a question, I seriously can't find the information anywhere?
Umm P&O cruises aren’t the same as ferries? Do you know anyone who has talked about this recently? thank you :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 63

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
I can't believe she's going on a cruise with P&O after all the bad press they've received recently.......

• Haha
Reactions: 63