Brogan Tate #94 Iona lot of junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine how depressing that would be. Endlessly altering yourself. Soul destroying.
If you’re that unhappy, make the changes you need to. People see her real size in vlogs/other peoples stuff - so what IS the point of trying to pretend she’s different? It’s just so bizarre and I will never understand those who do it. I follow a few people/have friends on Facebook that edit themselves and their children so heavily, (one family friend I have to keep, only edits her daughter and not her son aswell 🤯 which makes it so obvious) I always think of that meme about finding a missing person that doesn’t even look like them because everything is so filtered and fake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I do duck all of an evening and weekend, because I’m a single parent with zero babysitters. I managed to have more fun home alone than these two bores do ON A CRUISE IN FUCKEN NORWAY WHICH IS BEAUTIFUL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.