Brogan Tate #94 Iona lot of junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know it’s a serious post from her.. Got to be the first one at everything even if she looks like a twit.
They must have thought she was with her carer.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just because I live to burst her bubble the event she is attending tonight is to promote P&O Arviva which is due to set sail in winter and is completing its maiden season in the Caribbean

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What makes mickeys entrance worse is in the story, she’s talking as if to a child “wooooow! It’s chef Mickey!” When you want to encourage them to like something or be excited, especially if you think they might not like it, but it’s just to herself 🤣 I can’t get over the grotty trainers with the granny skirt! Some people get it spot on but she looks terrible, it just doesn’t suit her!
7D6E9AEF-348E-4D49-9D18-626F4DA7C247.png
35335CAA-E8BE-47BA-964C-720836171A39.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve looked at the # and the other people there are parents with their little kids. They must have thought what the hell are two adults doing here.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She can’t even put on her own apron.

it would literally be easier for her to just look down and tie it?!?! Their dynamics are so weird

Did benji help tie up her shoe laces too?

1D04BCF5-4CE5-4A6B-8E4C-4FA491ADEEBD.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
shameless early thread suggestion

Brogan Tate #95 Proud to be "the first adult", her lifestyle is nothing but an insult

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They really are a pair of sad losers. Brogan must be absolutely thriving now Benji isn’t going to work and functioning like a normal adult. She will love that he’s having no interaction with anyone apart from herself. Really strange.

He must be a lost cause to all his mates and family. Let’s hope his serious medical condition (🙄) doesn’t actually get so serious that he ends up in hospital again cos I’d hate to only have Brogan as my support network if I was poorly. Does Bonnie just permanently live at Julie’s now? I bet Brogan hasn’t had to walk her for weeks with Benji not at work.

Reactions: 30
a 428 year old woman everyone, there wasn't a lot of room left on that string !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She thinks it’s cute that Benji does everything for her but she just looks bone idle and incapable. Not attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry for going back to the cases covered in the previous thread but I've just watched a bit of that Away luggage vlog and this is the first time I've felt my blood boil watching her (usually I just laugh or feel sorry for her being the way she is). She couldn't get more smug or braggy if she tried. Get in the bin with your poxy luggage Brogan, shame on you boasting when the world is going to pot. Honestly, read the room woman. PS I hope it doesn't fit under the bed on the cruise ship or in the wardrobe lol!

Reactions: 25
£350 for a hotel for the night yet people are turning their heating off and sitting at home with layers on 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Again, if he worked for anyone else and was off sick, he’d have been fired. He’s doing far, far more than the usual therapeutic recreational activities.

Reactions: 21
Called it! She has now confirmed she is there for Arvia 😂🙌🏻 helps that I know multiple people attending

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.