Brogan Tate #94 Iona lot of junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD !!!

Brogie and banjo are off on a parents day out to make a children’s meal kit with Ocado , who she has never shopped with nor mentioned !! On parenting hell this week , Josh Widdacome said how much his daughter loved the traffic lights burgers brogan is making today …. His daughter is 4 :)

thanks to @darth_caddy for the amazing thread title !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Obviously embarrassing that she went but why was she invited in the first place ?!?! really bizarre decision from the PR team at Ocado there ….

Reactions: 39
I’m sorry to all you Disney fans but the site of adults getting excited at a man in a costume gives me the worst secondhand embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
there will be a gif of this when I get home from work ( yes Borg alien concept I know but some of us have to work for what we have )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Brogan is the only one you can hear when mickey comes through the door. I’m a massive Disney fan but seriously 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Obviously embarrassing that she went but why was she invited in the first place ?!?! really bizarre decision from the PR team at Ocado there ….
I’m just sitting here like 🤔 such a weird invite for them?! It’s Easter holidays so surely there’d be tons of appropriate people to invite!

Thank you for creating the new thread 😘 still flying through them!

Reactions: 20
I love Disney but I’m also an adult and (again sorry if this causes offence) wouldn’t be seen dead squealing and hugging the people in costumes despite loving the parks and the films etc etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Has anyone ever told her there is a person in the Mickey costume?
I would love for it one day to be Charlotte her ex chum who works for Disney and see Mickey give her a shove 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Brogan, you are the first adult because its meant for kids!!! That's not an achievement for fucks sake!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
It's hard to tell if she's bring sarcastic or genuine. Like if a parent posted they were the "first adult 😏" to get a certificate alongside their kid it would be a joke. Brogan might actually feel she's achieved something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks guys for choosing my title, I feel honoured! 🥰🥰
Can't believe how excited she is to be making a kids meal, just because it's Disney. Saddos the both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.