Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait for her to cry when her suitcase gets wrecked like most hard cases!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"What do you mean, no bringing my own biscuits into the ship cinema? These were packed in my vair expensive suitcase"

1649790589264.png

(Also, no ring in these pics? I am shooketh!)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
apparently THIS is every traveller's dream and you know... not the actual to travelling 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I’m not watching the video, I just don’t care about it. But are these new cases on top of the one/s her mum got her for Christmas or the same ones?

Reactions: 5
Brogan’s issue is that her content doesn’t add up.

She supposedly has the wallet of an ‘aspirational influencer’, with thousands to spend on holidays and materialistic goods.

But she doesn’t have an aspirational lifestyle otherwise. She has a very average house, car, boyfriend etc.

I’ve never looked at her and gone ‘I want what she has’, but she’s too boring now to watch as a classic trainwreck youtuber.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m not watching the video, I just don’t care about it. But are these new cases on top of the one/s her mum got her for Christmas or the same ones?
Her mum gifted her one for Christmas and she loved it so much she bought a 2nd for herself and one for Benji (he even got to choose his own colour)

(Also, no ring in these pics? I am shooketh!)
This the first part of the video was filmed before Dubai and the engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't get me wrong, those cases are not cheap, but she's acting like she's just got herself a set of Louis Vuitton cases, get a grip love.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have had Tripp luggage for years and there is barely a scratch on it. Had to laugh at them scrubbing trying to get it clean after 1 trip, but they are oh so much better than other luggage.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't get me wrong, those cases are not cheap, but she's acting like she's just got herself a set of Louis Vuitton cases, get a grip love.
Yes! I have an expensive suitcase and carry-on and its fine. It’s nice. But it’s just a suitcase. Her rolling the suitcases around in her kitchen saying, it’s the dream is just bonkers nutso crazy. It’s CRAZY.

And why did she think she needed to wait on this video? It could have come out while they were in Dubai as she clearly filmed it while he was <>cough, cough<> ill.

Maybe I am wrong, but why would someone want a suitcase to take for a day or two in London? Wouldn’t you rather a backpack or shoulder bag? How do you get a suitcase around while you’re doing stuff in the city.

Reactions: 16
I do think she would look a bit better if she bought proper bras, Brogan you are too big to get away with Gilly Hicks silk bralets that she bought as another brag 🙈 And got clothes that were the right size. That jumpsuit is just awful how could she edit that and put it out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Them suitcases are a waste of money just like them stitchfix boxes she always sends back because non of it fits

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.