Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl/potato chats absolute rubbish. Nobody congratulates you on your choice of suitcase in the airport; everyone is wondering how to get to the front of the queue and get out of there. She's going to have a meltdown when she sees the state of that luggage after the first trip. My daughter chose a pink case a few years back. One trip and it was disgusting. There's a reason most cases are dark colours.

As for that jumpsuit. Good god. It enjoyed a good breakfast/lunch/dinner munching away, didn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've managed to make my small Away suitcase last years (6 and counting) because I only ever use it as a carry on, and it's black. You still get scratches but it hides the dirt. The thing that made it worth it for me was the in built charger which has saved me when my battery is low on my travels. Got it in America when the exchange rate was pretty good.

My bigger suitcase is a cheapish leopard print one that's been with me on all of my work shoots. Pre pandemic I would travel a lot more than Brogan but expensive luggage is a waste. She 100% doesn't need these suitcases, they will get filthy etc. Hope an airline knocks a wheel off the wasteful twit.
Yes, I have the Away small carry-on in purple. It's my favourite colour and dark so like you said, won't show the dirt like a baby pink one. I travel carry-on only but if I did check luggage it wouldn't be expensive bags that's for sure the way they throw the checked luggage around!

She's totally only into it because it's a brand alot of travel vloggers use and she thinks she'll somehow get deals out of it.

As for the DLP IG post, isn't she a few weeks late?! The 30th anniversary celebration started in early March. Karen Bee and a bunch of other vloggers were there for the first day/week. As usual, LiarBrogan is a day late and a dollar short as my Grampy would say!

Reactions: 8
I’ve stuck the video on while I wait for the washing machine to spin.. 🤣

She says her first Away suitcase was a surprise from her mum at Christmas but didn’t they all tell each other exactly what they wanted?
She only cares about it being a brand as she puts quite alot of emphasis on this.
But didn't her dear mother spend a fortune on a suitcase for her christmas?

Reactions: 5
No one absolutely NOBODY asked for it but here we have it anyway… in a spare room full of tat is a middle age looking woman showing off her expensive purchase that mummy got her! whilst mentioning going on a cruise that’s gifted..
At a time when the cost of living is stupidly expensive and people who actually work are worrying about paying a gas bill etc….
she is so far removed from normal life it’s an utter joke!
F7A81185-CFD7-4B15-9EB7-AB6EA72210C9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
As for the DLP IG post, isn't she a few weeks late?! The 30th anniversary celebration started in early March. Karen Bee and a bunch of other vloggers were there for the first day/week. As usual, LiarBrogan is a day late and a dollar short as my Grampy would say!
Yesterday was DLPs 'actual' birthdays ie anniversary of it's opening day.

Reactions: 8
No one absolutely NOBODY asked for it but here we have it anyway… in a spare room full of tat is a middle age looking woman showing off her expensive purchase that mummy got her! whilst mentioning going on a cruise that’s gifted..
At a time when the cost of living is stupidly expensive and people who actually work are worrying about paying a gas bill etc….
View attachment 1190494
Wait is that the NEW suitcase that cost £600 it looks like ones you get from Home Bargins whats so bleeping special about it!!!! What if it gets damaged in moving transport and on the conveyor belt id be pissed off spending that much oh wait we cant cause the cost of living has doubled up in real life world and this baffon can't even use her 101 suitcases that is up in the loft she needs to wake up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1190494
Why does she look like she’s about to hump it ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine your life being so dead and shallow that you brag about a bleeping suitcase!!! 🤣🤣🤣

ffs Brogan… sometimes you piss me off but most of the time I genuinely pity your life. she has NOTHING that I would ever want or wish for.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wow that jacket is far too small....... she's busting out like the hulk...
World War 3 in Ukraine. Cost of living highest ever with people not being able to afford to feed their kids, turn the heating on, or fill their cars. But Bogbrush has a new £600 suitcase and is about to go on her 5th? Trip of the year. For free.
Screenshot_20220413-081945_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s £600 for both cases and all the extra stuff she bought with it.
If she wanted to be a travel blogger, maybe she should spend that time actually researching and planning the places she goes to. These two are the worst travellers I’ve ever come across. They only do what’s safe for them, offer no insight.
They simply just go on holidays and vlog it.

Wow that jacket is far too small....... she's busting out like the hulk...
World War 3 in Ukraine. Cost of living highest ever with people not being able to afford to feed their kids, turn the heating on, or fill their cars. But Bogbrush has a new £600 suitcase and is about to go on her 5th? Trip of the year. For free. View attachment 1190672
What’s the point of that tiny little bag ??? What can you fit in there ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean I love a nice suitcase but flying budget airlines means they can get destroyed, maybe when I can afford to fly with a better airline I might invest. Got this in a local bag shop for €40 and it stands out. Also got another one that fits their “small bag” measurements with another unique pattern that’s fun.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How does she watch this back and think, yes, I will be including this in my video. What's the betting her "friends" sit and watch these videos and text each other asking what the hell is wrong with her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tell me you’ve run out of ideas for content without telling me you’ve run out of ideas for content.
E792FE58-E3B3-4A10-9828-0F6E3A01F336.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s £600 for both cases and all the extra stuff she bought with it.
If she wanted to be a travel blogger, maybe she should spend that time actually researching and planning the places she goes to. These two are the worst travellers I’ve ever come across. They only do what’s safe for them, offer no insight.
They simply just go on holidays and vlog it.
I was reading the comments and I think some were actually trying to be "nice to her" saying they can't afford it and Brogan goes its a good investment ffs Brogan read the rum!! What your viewers are telling you!

She mentioned about her mum telling her to invest in it so she goes by Julie once more how controlled can someone be!

Reactions: 14
Shame mummy can’t buy her a likeable personality and genuine friends or any friends really…

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.