Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bloody state of her with the Minnie purse, and using it to go to London like WTF! I have a Minnie purse that I got in Penney’s/Primark years ago for Orlando but I only ever use it over there.

And the cases, my God! Not bothered to watch the video as she sickens me just by looking at her but I wouldn’t spend that on something that’s going to get chucked around! Also, each to their own, but I wouldn’t waste the weight of these against my allowance. We have two of the IT type super lightweight cases from Penney’s and had them about 7 years so far - one navy one bright pink so no Brogs everyone doesn’t use black - and they’re fab, they hold so much, they were cheap as, and they’re light so we can bring back more. I also have a zip up small hold-all with wheels that we put inside (only when we go Orlando!) to bring back all the stuff we buy in the outlets and Walmart etc as an extra case. Ours are perfect, I can put them both back to back and wheel them just fine. Will only replace when they fall apart as I’m not a wasteful little troll.

Such a sad life she leads.

Reactions: 12
I’ve not watched the whole video yet - but everything she’s shown so far, my £40 IT luggage also has.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
she just loves spending money - I dread to think if we had carried on the spending tally 🙈🙈
I was coming to say I have an IT case I think it was about £50 in matalan and I bought it with a 20% voucher. Same pink colour and same black trims. I also have a very ted baker looking cabin one which I think is also IT. She clearly thinks spending an insane amount of money on luggage is worth, more fool her. Can only echo other comments here luggage gets trashed.

Reactions: 10
Question of the day: Does she have awful posture? Or does she have to stand with her shoulders rounded as her jacket is too small? Answers on a postcard!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The bloody state of her with the Minnie purse, and using it to go to London like WTF! I have a Minnie purse that I got in Penney’s/Primark years ago for Orlando but I only ever use it over there.
Pretty sure hers is the Kate spade version that she bought in an outlet and then has worn once maybe 😬😬

Reactions: 5
I was reading the comments and I think some were actually trying to be "nice to her" saying they can't afford it and Brogan goes its a good investment ffs Brogan read the rum!! What your viewers are telling you!

She mentioned about her mum telling her to invest in it so she goes by Julie once more how controlled can someone be!
There is no such thing as an investment with Brogan, because even if she buys something pricey under the guise of it being a “good investment”, she will 100% be bored of it within a few months and buy something new because of her shopping addiction

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pretty sure hers is the Kate spade version that she bought in an outlet and then has worn once maybe 😬😬
That’s even more wasteful, like all the Loungefly bags! I do love a handbag but would only buy one if I was going to use it day to day. I got a gorgeous Jasper Conran one at local charity shop the other week while waiting for my kid’s doctor appointment 20quid and used it every day for work since. I pick up one at the outlets over there IF I see one I like, usually a Guess, Steve Madden or that, would get a Kate Spade but again a useable one. She’s such a waste of money as well as of space!

Reactions: 6
Wow that jacket is far too small....... she's busting out like the hulk...
World War 3 in Ukraine. Cost of living highest ever with people not being able to afford to feed their kids, turn the heating on, or fill their cars. But Bogbrush has a new £600 suitcase and is about to go on her 5th? Trip of the year. For free. View attachment 1190672
Why does she look like she's channelling quasimodo? Does she think standing with one shoulder higher than the other does anything for her besides needing to see a chiropractor?! Stand like a normal person!!

Brogan! So what, you're carrying a bit of extra weight! Own it, use it for content (I'm not happy with my size, so I'm going to make myself accountable and do a, b, c, and I'm going to do it with you! Etc) STOP contorting your body, start thinking about the image you are presenting to your followers. You go to the gym, yet eat like a pig, you fester under a blanket, barely moving your body and then contort your body to make you look slimmer and you edit your pictures. Young girls follow you! Just stop it! Be honest! Not happy do something about it, are happy, embrace it, but STOP it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
that jacket looks to be about two sizes too small. just because you can technically squeeze into something it doesn’t mean it fits? I cannot stand when anything is too tight around my shoulders or upper arms, surely she must be chafing? she would genuinely look a *bit* younger and cooler if she found herself something oversize anyway.

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t want to be held accountable. She know people would be on her case about the gym and her eating if she ever mentioned it.

• Heart
Why does she look like she's channelling quasimodo? Does she think standing with one shoulder higher than the other does anything for her besides needing to see a chiropractor?! Stand like a normal person!!

Brogan! So what, you're carrying a bit of extra weight! Own it, use it for content (I'm not happy with my size, so I'm going to make myself accountable and do a, b, c, and I'm going to do it with you! Etc) STOP contorting your body, start thinking about the image you are presenting to your followers. You go to the gym, yet eat like a pig, you fester under a blanket, barely moving your body and then contort your body to make you look slimmer and you edit your pictures. Young girls follow you! Just stop it! Be honest! Not happy do something about it, are happy, embrace it, but STOP it!
Amen to this 🙌 My first thought on seeing this pic (other than how unhappy she looks in her eyes) was BLOODY HELL SHE'S NOT ON TIPTOES. However, this pose is not a good alternative. Oh and she did see a chiropractor remember? And promptly ignored all advice by working from her stinking pit...

I think there’s something up with her brain.
She HAS to play games or watch TV shows at all times, she’s stuck on autopilot doing the same things over and over again and always needs Benjis/Julie’s reassurance whenever she does anything. It’s like she’s killed her brain cells over the years.

The granny skirt and white pumps are vile too.

Reactions: 17
Her two fave things combined food and Disney (although Disney is debatable as she’s a fake fan)
3919666E-3B92-4EE8-84F6-4C15E32A38A9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m a long time lurker having watched Brogan’s channel going downhill worse than her skiing. I wonder how she feels seeing other vloggers She has worked with in the past are doing Ads and being gifted higher end products and trips.
Seeing her latest Instagram post being on a train and not being connected to her games is quite honestly pathetic for a woman of her age. Why can’t she read a book, listen to music or just sit and ponder instead of having to get all her toys out. Its a wonder she doesn’t take a blanket to snuggle up in on the journey.

Reactions: 20
I am desperately crossing my fingers for some lost luggage on one of her upcoming trips.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The price of those suitcases would have paid for a plumber and tiler to sort out the downstairs toilet that they ruined. She casually dropped in how she might buy a larger size too like spending £600 on a suitcase is nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.