Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a requirement of an influencer to not use 'and I' properly in a sentence?
Zoe(lla) does it all the time too.
My brain is mush.

View attachment 1184308
Cracks me up when people do this. She's trying to sound clever but "and me" would be the correct phrase.
At least she isn't a "myself" person like Zoella though 😑

Reactions: 18
Is it a requirement of an influencer to not use 'and I' properly in a sentence?
Zoe(lla) does it all the time too.
My brain is mush.

View attachment 1184308
Drives me mad too, she thinks she’s using the correct grammar by always using ‘and I’ even when it’s incorrect. What makes me crazy is she has all the time in the world to educate herself. A quick google is all it would take for her to learn the correct grammar.

shows how unintelligent she is

Reactions: 19
Just looking at the itinerary for the Fjords cruise, I can’t imagine she’ll enjoy much of the destinations, they look like small traditional villages, full of culture. There’s no Cheesecake Factory or Disney stores here! But who am I kidding, they probs won’t even get off the ship!

Reactions: 35
Also love how she thinks it will be freezing in Norway just like in Frozen 🤣 Ok it's not going to be Dubai like temperatures but it will be pretty similar to here, maybe a degree or 2 cooler. I've been twice, once at Christmas and we had snow but even then it wasn't too cold and once in Summer when we were sweltering !

Reactions: 14
Just looking at the itinerary for the Fjords cruise, I can’t imagine she’ll enjoy much of the destinations, they look like small traditional villages, full of culture. There’s no Cheesecake Factory or Disney stores here! But who am I kidding, they probs won’t even get off the ship!
Gonna say she went to the Caribbean and ate afternoon tea and played bingo 😆 she will just be inside festering

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She was up at 6:21 watching Gary C’s live (probably in bed), I saw her on it making comments. Waking up early is so much easier when it’s not for actual work and you take your sweet time doing whatever you want. She seems proud of herself it’s mental.

bet she’s in bed by 9pm

edit: forgot I had a photo of it.

View attachment 1183949

Wait, so she IS still going to florida then?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So I don’t know how many of you are familiar with the Thomas theme tune - but here we go …

Thinks she’s size 2,size 4, size 6, size 8
Piling more food on her plate.
Red and green and brown and blue,
Pepsi max and vodka too,
Even more rolls everyday.
Why is Bournemouth beach so far away?,
She’s over hill and never on trend,
🎶 Brogan has no friends. 🎶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait, so she IS still going to florida then?
No, poor little fragile Gary was complaining that Florida heat is too much for him. Brogan had to mention the temp in Dubai compared to Florida as if it has any relevancy other than to brag that she’s been to Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tbf if you judged me my by grammar you’d think I was thick as duck, you would not peg me as someone with an UG degree and a Masters in STEM. I can tell you thousands of scientific words and explain complex processes but English? Me no very good like. My kids find me an endless source of amusement in that respect, so it’s good for something I suppose!

But she is definitely thick. And lazy. And worse, tone deaf, promotes unhealthy eating/lifestyle and is a Beggy Mitchell.

No wonder the young uns are all angry all the time, they see how many of these types with no job, having constant holidays, buying houses, doing huge amounts of renovations etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So I don’t know how many of you are familiar with the Thomas theme tune - but here we go …

Pepsi max and vodka too,
Not me going on Youtube to find the theme so I could sing along 🤣

@Venom fancy doing a Thomas theme edit? I'm thinking something involving a Cornwall beach stomp mashup. OMG I'd die

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Pepsi max and vodka too,

HAHA this confused me so much as I had no idea Thomas the Tank Engine had a makeover and had a theme song. I was trying to put those lyrics to the tune of the original music back in the 90s and was wondering why I couldn’t make it fit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.