Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree with this, even when she goes to Prinark she never comes home with a T-shirt or socks or anything for him. It’s all about her and just shows her self-centeredness.

I went to Penney’s last week to try get a handbag my sister is after as she lives far from her nearest one and theres a shopping centre very close to where I work. They didn’t have it in yet but I had a mooch anyway as I’d told my son they had tops coming in from The Batman new movie which he loved and he seemed interested in those. Ended up getting him a Batman T-shirt and also a little unicorn covered T-shirt for my 2 year old niece who is unicorn obsessed too. It was SO cute, when I gave them to them both they instantly wanted them on, she asked me to put hers on and he the cool almost teen took his, ran into my mams room and came out with it on so success. Anyway, point being I rarely come out from there without something for him either socks or underwear if he needs stuff or tops and bottoms, and I would be the same with a partner if I had one. If it’s not for herself she ain’t interested.
Whenever I have said about her not buying Benji anything there’s always the ‘he’s a grown man’ and ‘she’s not his mother’ comments 😂 Of course he is grown but it doesn’t mean she couldn’t see something and pick it up for him. I can’t go shopping and not pick up something for my boyfriend or family. I do it because I think of them or see things they would need or like.

Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20220404-101931.png

Jesus is this woman ever off the sofa and out from under another bloody blanket??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Am I really evil for hoping she does a "wedding dress try on from asos" video, just because I want to see the breakdown when nothing fits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You know that weird period between Christmas and New Year where you’re just lying around, watching telly, eating all the remaining junk food and booze etc with zero idea what time or day it is? I feel like Brogan is stuck in that limbo like that’s her everyday. No sense of reality whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 86
You know that weird period between Christmas and New Year where you’re just lying around, watching telly, eating all the remaining junk food and booze etc with zero idea what time or day it is? I feel like Brogan is stuck in that limbo like that’s her everyday. No sense of reality whatsoever.
Suffocating.. 🤮

Reactions: 11
Whenever I have said about her not buying Benji anything there’s always the ‘he’s a grown man’ and ‘she’s not his mother’ comments 😂 Of course he is grown but it doesn’t mean she couldn’t see something and pick it up for him. I can’t go shopping and not pick up something for my boyfriend or family. I do it because I think of them or see things they would need or like.
Exactly! I’m a grown woman and my own mother often picks up bits she sees for us! It’s not like Ben would be leaving his clothes shopping to her, although to be fair (usually) he works away all week and she does duck all except fester under blankets, eat and shop so it WOULD make sense... it’s picking up a few bits that he might like.

My sisters and I tag each other on FB all the time on stuff we like the look of from Penney’s pages etc and if one of us goes there we will look for them if they want, make a facetime call sometimes. It’s being family. Brogan doesn’t do family though, she just does herself.

View attachment 1170017

Jesus is this woman ever off the sofa and out from under another bloody blanket??
If there was such a thing as doggy insta, Bonnies would say ‘hi I have the sweatiest, laziest, greediest bleep of an owner’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's such a lazy duck!! I'm 33 weeks pregnant and so tired today! But carrying on working regardless, cos I'm an adult!! How I'd love to be festering under a blanket enjoying the day like it's still the weekend.

Reactions: 18
I spent all weekend in bed due to a raging stomach bug and I was going mad!! Felt so unwashed and just euuuurgh, was so relieved to be able to shower and go for a walk this morning.... Don't know how she does it frankly.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wonder if a part of her is upset over the whole engagement set up-might have sounded better in her head than it did to the rest of us that they’re doing things ‘unconventionally’ 😬. FYI it wasn’t that you knew it was happening that was strange, it was the whole set up of matching outfits and videographer capturing everything for the gram 😒-plus Benji being on his deathbed in hospital one day but literally flying to Dubai the next!
I've been thinking about this. If she would have pretended Ben set this up it would have come off so much better. So what if it isn’t true. She’s about presenting a lifestyle she thinks she lives. But I truly believe she couldn’t see that; couldn’t give up the credit for the proposal, couldn’t pretend he chose the ring, couldn’t pretend he knows her tastes. She has no ability to look ahead and see how her actions will play out in a business sense. It would have played better to a larger audience if we didn’t see her picking out a ring and they had pretended it was a surprise when he proposed. And her blocking people who don’t like her? She’d be much more popular in YouTube algorithms if she just let the engagement get crazy. If she knew anything about being an influencer she’d know you don’t respond to your haters, you let your rabid and deluded followers do that.

I watch Dainty Diaries who is just a tiny person at 4ft11 and has renovated her whole cottage house by herself and now has her own book coming out in May it amazes me how people can achieve stuff when they really invest in you tube and I compare her to Brogan whos sooooo lazy and people look up to Brogan wanting her life of being selfish while Dainty Diaries goes for 2nd hand stuff turns in to something and uses it for her house its stunning she turned her backgarden in the most shabby chic cottage style turned a divan bed in to a garden bar and heres Brogan just stays in bed and gets ben to do everything down to a cuppa! Why she gets more subscribers ill never know!
She also went to Dubai (solo) didn’t she? And used that same photographer to get some new headshots I think. And ventured out of the tourist zones. Night and day their trips.

Reactions: 12
I’m at home today while I have my bathroom ripped out and I was bored to death by 9am with all of the housework done. I don’t know how she does it everyday, no wonder she goes out and wastes money.

Reactions: 18
Her stories are quiet today. Whenever she does this I hope it’s because she is actually taking on board where she is going wrong etc but nope, sure she will come back as smug and greedy as ever

Reactions: 17
Her stories are quiet today. Whenever she does this I hope it’s because she is actually taking on board where she is going wrong etc but nope, sure she will come back as smug and greedy as ever
She will be in bed on that new game 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m at home today while I have my bathroom ripped out and I was bored to death by 9am with all of the housework done. I don’t know how she does it everyday, no wonder she goes out and wastes money.
Was saying this to my best mate earlier. I've been unemployed since November. Can't believe people choose this life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Brogan doesn’t even do anything to fill her time.. Benji is doing it all but even when he was at work she still did nothing around the house. It was all left until he came home with her being too overwhelmed so it’s pretty clear to see it’s not a good way to live.

Hope something comes along for you soon.
Was saying this to my best mate earlier. I've been unemployed since November. Can't believe people choose this life.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.