Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though YouTube won’t be around forever then what will brogan do? She will have spent all her money on tat

Reactions: 20
I watch Dainty Diaries who is just a tiny person at 4ft11 and has renovated her whole cottage house by herself and now has her own book coming out in May it amazes me how people can achieve stuff when they really invest in you tube and I compare her to Brogan whos sooooo lazy and people look up to Brogan wanting her life of being selfish while Dainty Diaries goes for 2nd hand stuff turns in to something and uses it for her house its stunning she turned her backgarden in the most shabby chic cottage style turned a divan bed in to a garden bar and heres Brogan just stays in bed and gets ben to do everything down to a cuppa! Why she gets more subscribers ill never know!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Love my new display pic , nearly went for one of Bog but Banjo is basically an influenza himself now so I think he’s fair game to laugh at too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Love my new display pic , nearly went for one of Bog but Banjo is basically an influenza himself now so I think he’s fair game to laugh at too
I just spotted this on jade billingtons thread and was wondering how it was benji 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lawrence Llewelyn Brogan served me well but it’s time for Bone Idle Bongo to step up to the plate

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve not been here for a few days so have a bit to catch up but it was a rainy day up here in Scotland and so I decided to go back to the Trek America vlogs. Oh my goodness, what a change in such a short space of time (pic taken of my tv so quality’s not the best)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Dad can't believe you guys like his comments so much, it's hilarious how astounded he is. 😂😂
pleeeease explain to me what the dad thing is. I've seen this a few times and I have no idea

I honestly believe that if she just got a part time job… something that would make her interact with other people to coincide with her YouTube ‘content creator’ shizz then she might produce some better content and realise what it’s like to live in the real world. It’s almost like she’s lost grasp of what reality is to most people and lives in this unrealistic and unattainable bubble. It’s not healthy at all!
On a side note in relation to her latest vlog I can’t tell you how much it made me cringe when she spoke about waiting to get more presents off people like it’s expected. 🤣😩👀
She used to have a part time job. The content was no different!

I’ve not been here for a few days so have a bit to catch up but it was a rainy day up here in Scotland and so I decided to go back to the Trek America vlogs. Oh my goodness, what a change in such a short space of time (pic taken of my tv so quality’s not the best)
It’s hard to believe I once asked her what foundation she used.. 🤣 She didn’t use any.. it was a BB cream but her skin looked great.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s hard to believe I once asked her what foundation she used.. 🤣 She didn’t use any.. it was a BB cream but her skin looked great.
She always used to just say it’s a BB cream you can’t buy in boots, she’d never tell anyone where you could get it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I once tweeted her or maybe on Instagram @‘d her about some Minnie Mouse high heels. Oh have times have changed!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.