Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @disneys for the new thread!

I'm the first person to admit this is sad, but the screengrabs made me laugh so much on the last thread that I started saving them. Please enjoy while we await another fabulous round-up from @Mable912

View attachment 1167904

View attachment 1167905

View attachment 1167906

View attachment 1167907

View attachment 1167908

View attachment 1167909

View attachment 1167912 View attachment 1167914
I honestly feel like these could be screengrabs from Peep Show.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know how she can post herself looking so horrific. She looks like she stinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where on the vlog does she say she wanted more presents?
She doesn’t say she wants more, just that she’s expecting more. She just says at the end of the vlog that she is seeing friends during the week so expects to get more presents gifted to her then.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just sharing some of my fav screengrabs from the buffday slog
Screenshot 2022-04-03 at 12.34.24.png

Screenshot 2022-04-03 at 12.33.04.png
Screenshot 2022-04-03 at 12.32.12.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
At this point I'm quite shocked that her buffday isn't a national holiday.. given the one week celebrations and mandatory gifts 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Benji looks scruffy, dirty and bloated. I used to tolerate him in the vlogs as an antidote to the humourless brogan, but now he is really getting on my nerves too. He’s as arrogant and entitled as her!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Does anyone remember that time she said we had "broken her" I stumbled upon the saga whilst laughing at some of the GG threads 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
People don’t have any spare money atm so to expect presents riles me up. She did it in lockdown when people were on furlough..

Most of the time her presents from her friends look like they’ve just picked up anything they’ve had lying around their house from a Disney trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have one friend I do birthday presents with and that’s it. I would never expect gifts off anyone else unless it’s a big birthday - I turned 30 last year and a few people sent me things I hadn’t expected, but it’s definitely not a normal thing. We might have a wee birthday dinner and drinks out as a group but I wouldn’t expect any gifts.

Reactions: 19
Maybe if she hadn’t been so mean to some of her Og followers who went out of their way to go to her meet ups…. She’d have some more

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I remember when a few of us found benji somewhat attractive when he was in a suit at his mates wedding, me included. I now retract that former attraction, and brogan is entirely welcome to his bloated, chinless red-faced ass.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Does anyone remember that time she said we had "broken her" I stumbled upon the saga whilst laughing at some of the GG threads 😂
Funny that you're also reminiscing - I've been going back over the Anona-gate threads for a laugh (it all kicks off in thread 25, when Binky makes an appearance). I forgot how vile she was throughout! Brogan was fully exposed as well, lighting the touchpaper and then running off when the fireworks started and her attack dogs were all over Twitter wrecking someone's life.

I've just got to the bit where posters start reminding Binky that she's also not anonymous on the internet and has been tweeting some awful stuff 🙃 Binky's made her Twitter private but Tattlers have screenshots and know who her employer is 🍿 and she's started blocking some of them from the employer's Twitter account (she was in their Marketing team). Escandalooooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Funny that you're also reminiscing - I've been going back over the Anona-gate threads for a laugh (it all kicks off in thread 25, when Binky makes an appearance). I forgot how vile she was throughout! Brogan was fully exposed as well, lighting the touchpaper and then running off when the fireworks started and her attack dogs were all over Twitter wrecking someone's life.

I've just got to the bit where posters start reminding Binky that she's also not anonymous on the internet and has been tweeting some awful stuff 🙃 Binky's made her Twitter private but Tattlers have screenshots and know who her employer is 🍿 and she's started blocking some of them from the employer's Twitter account (she was in their Marketing team). Escandalooooo
Love this 🤣 you can tell that Binky was dragged up, birds of a feather and all that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You just know that Brobeg will have on their wedding invitations that gifts are not optional

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder if a part of her is upset over the whole engagement set up-might have sounded better in her head than it did to the rest of us that they’re doing things ‘unconventionally’ 😬. FYI it wasn’t that you knew it was happening that was strange, it was the whole set up of matching outfits and videographer capturing everything for the gram 😒-plus Benji being on his deathbed in hospital one day but literally flying to Dubai the next!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wonder if a part of her is upset over the whole engagement set up-might have sounded better in her head than it did to the rest of us that they’re doing things ‘unconventionally’ 😬. FYI it wasn’t that you knew it was happening that was strange, it was the whole set up of matching outfits and videographer capturing everything for the gram 😒-plus Benji being on his deathbed in hospital one day but literally flying to Dubai the next!
Remember though, Benign still had time for a haircut before the flight... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s digging her own grave.. YouTubers always do in the end.

Nobody enjoys watching lazy people spend money without doing any work, especially not after the two years we’ve all had that’s only getting worse with the cost of living. She should have been telling her friends not to buy her anything as she can clearly afford it herself, not putting pressure on them to gift her even more tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.