Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys,

We got bored so whacked on #BrojiCali for a laugh, I wish i'd Dad recap'd it but I was having dinner at the time (bold of me to watch her while eating, I know!) anyway a while in to the video Dad realised we were in California Disney at the same time she was, to which he came out with "We were there at the same time, YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT... Christ, i'll need to disinfect my shoes now that I know we've walked in the same place"

I genuinely nearly spat my dinner out, It was hilarious and I'm gutted I didn't recap it for you all. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys,

We got bored so whacked on #BrojiCali for a laugh, I wish i'd Dad recap'd it but I was having dinner at the time (bold of me to watch her while eating, I know!) anyway a while in to the video Dad realised we were in California Disney at the same time she was, to which he came out with "We were there at the same time, YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT... Christ, i'll need to disinfect my shoes now that I know we've walked in the same place"

I genuinely nearly spat my dinner out, It was hilarious and I'm gutted I didn't recap it for you all. 😂 😂
I think he should recap some of her trek America vlogs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Please this needs to happen 😂
Tomorrow night okay??
There's never anything on Monday nights anyway 😂 😂

ETA - Just told him you've asked for this and he is bleeping THRILLED about watching an entire Brog series... they eye-roll was REAL!! 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
In the spirit of Austin Powers...
Brogan Tate #94 The fiance who wouldn't shag me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Benjis wedding version to Bryan Adams everything I do.

Brogan Tate #94 Everything I do (but I won't do you!!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is too much!!!! 🤣I'm crying!!!
🤣 @D.W's Library Card did your dad watch the old deleted Vlogs????? Did he see the car crying over the urinary infection? her car singing? and Pouuuuuuuuuuuuuul?????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember that time she said we had "broken her" I stumbled upon the saga whilst laughing at some of the GG threads 😂
The funniest thing about this video is the fact she's just done a blog post on job interview tips 😂 Every job she got was because her employer knew me Julie, nepotism at it's finest! And at the time of this video she hadn't had a job in years!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I bet it absolutely kills her that Benji they don't 'do' presents. Benji sucks the fun and surprise out of EVERYTHING.

Reactions: 17
Thanks @disneys for the new thread!

I'm the first person to admit this is sad, but the screengrabs made me laugh so much on the last thread that I started saving them. Please enjoy while we await another fabulous round-up from @Mable912

View attachment 1167904

View attachment 1167905

View attachment 1167906

View attachment 1167907

View attachment 1167908

View attachment 1167909

View attachment 1167912 View attachment 1167914
Makes me die, her showing off her wedding mags on Readly. witch, the wedding industry was decimated in Covid and those mags were all discontinued in early 2020. So tone deaf. Yours, a bride who had to postpone twice and STILL isn’t married.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I never used to do presents with my ex (his idea) because we’d say we’d rather go away or spend it on stuff to do together but those things never came! I know bongo and bingo do but most of it is AD or gifted! So the reality is they get each other zilch

• Sad
Reactions: 12
He got her the Tiffany necklace last year. I think it’s more her that doesn’t want to buy presents for him.

Reactions: 21
He got her the Tiffany necklace last year. I think it’s more her that doesn’t want to buy presents for him.
Yeah I agree with this, even when she goes to Prinark she never comes home with a T-shirt or socks or anything for him. It’s all about her and just shows her self-centeredness.

I went to Penney’s last week to try get a handbag my sister is after as she lives far from her nearest one and theres a shopping centre very close to where I work. They didn’t have it in yet but I had a mooch anyway as I’d told my son they had tops coming in from The Batman new movie which he loved and he seemed interested in those. Ended up getting him a Batman T-shirt and also a little unicorn covered T-shirt for my 2 year old niece who is unicorn obsessed too. It was SO cute, when I gave them to them both they instantly wanted them on, she asked me to put hers on and he the cool almost teen took his, ran into my mams room and came out with it on so success. Anyway, point being I rarely come out from there without something for him either socks or underwear if he needs stuff or tops and bottoms, and I would be the same with a partner if I had one. If it’s not for herself she ain’t interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.