Brogan Tate #9 Spent her money on a salt grinder mouse, but can’t afford a ducking house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't believe ATD approved this vlog. What did we actually see of L.A.? They spent the majority of their time shopping or in the Air BnB.

Before flying out, she was all too keen to remind us this was a work trip, not a holiday, yet was 'too tired' from all the outlets to do anything in the evenings. YOU WERE BEING PAID TO SHOW US WHAT L.A. HAD TO OFFER, I COULD HAVE WATCHED YOU SLOB IN BED EATING AND SCROLLING NETFLIX IN ENGLAND

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He's obviously over the whole blogging thing, so why is she forcing him to be in the vlog? It's not like he has a charming personality that would be missed 😆
I feel bad for her about the beach, I've gained some weight thanks to medication lately and I don't feel like myself so I can empathise, but as usual she won't be honest / open about her life.

Reactions: 5
Comparing the WDW Orlando vlogs from last year and this years “Cali” vlogs, benji was so much happier in the Orlando ones...

Reactions: 3
Thanks, girl! [emoji847] Definitely won't stop making Brogie edits!
How sad that a 25 year old, who was looking forward to going to the beach with her boyfriend left as soon as they arrived because of how uncomfortable she feels in her own skin. She actually sounded like she either had or was going to have a cry about it. Obviously didn't admit it though, saying how she felt overwhelmed and the beach didn't live up to her expectations.
She could make her channel so interesting and relatable if she opened up about her struggles.
Whyyyy was Bongo carrying both backpacks?! [emoji2356]
That’s because she’s 52
You would of thought this would have made her ditch the snacks or at least grab some fruit 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Thanks, girl! [emoji847] Definitely won't stop making Brogie edits!
How sad that a 25 year old, who was looking forward to going to the beach with her boyfriend left as soon as they arrived because of how uncomfortable she feels in her own skin. She actually sounded like she either had or was going to have a cry about it. Obviously didn't admit it though, saying how she felt overwhelmed and the beach didn't live up to her expectations.
She could make her channel so interesting and relatable if she opened up about her struggles.
Whyyyy was Bongo carrying both backpacks?! [emoji2356]
at what timeline did this happen? I could not finish everythink

Reactions: 2
at what timeline did this happen? I could not finish everythink

It was from 35:10 She really sounded like she was on the verge of tears tbh. And Benj seeing how upset she was at the beach, suggested that they'd leave. Again, pretty sad as he was probably really looking forward to spending some time there after all those days in the sweltering sun.
She could've made a bit of effort for him and just wear a light cover up.
I have my body hang ups, as we all do. And this healthy eating is a constant battle, but I'd never ever let my insecurities ruin a day that was supposed to be such fun. She has so many dresses she could've worn!

@cushtybert, true, my bad! [emoji87][emoji87] 52 she is indeed! [emoji23][emoji23]

Coming out of my hiding hole here on TL, just to say that Benji's voice drives me absolutely bonkers! For the love of God, Man, ENUNCIATE!

Also can't stand it when Brogan does that wheezing laugh. Arrrrrggggghh!

Reactions: 7
The cracks are so obvious. He's bored of her and soon the novelty of the free holidays will not be enough to make up the shortfall. I really don't see Benji enjoying (if it happens in the future) another Disney holiday. He's been there and done that and why would he want to use up precious annual leave going on the same old rides and seeing the same old shows. They are in the prime of their life in their mid twenties and they should be having fun and the spark should still be there if they are planning the biggest financial commitment of their lives (getting a house). Just call it quits before you get in any deeper and waste anymore time. They both deserve to be happy.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never seen anything to pathetic, being cooped up in LA in an air b&b everynight eating delivered food and watching Netflix!

Go out! Explore! Find an independent restaurant! Visit a bar! Go and have some fun! I can understand maybe the odd nightie exhausted or jet lagged but that was pathetic. In Cali they ate Panda Express a bloody chain restaurant THREE times.. how is she a travel vlogger? Some INCREDIBLE places to eat in LA that you can’t eat anywhere else in the world.. she is pathetic what a waste of a trip, she knows nothing about travel. Gets excited about shopping in supermarkets and malls.. get a life!! Yeah it’s nice to have a look but it’s literally the only thing she wants to do. Im so done with this girl

Reactions: 22
Question is when will this be announced because now she lives with him it’s much more obvious! I reckon there will be I’m taking a break from blogging to give myself “a break” and a month or two weeks later, a “I’m back online but not weekly vlogging because and bring some official statement out because she feels so self important, there is nothing wrong with being single at 25 and renting a flat again! There is far too much pressure on people in there mid twenties to have to all together!!!! She could easily use this as an opportunity to move to London or somewhere else and flat share or house share and show what it’s actually like, promote things like tinder or other dating platforms and maybe even do a sponsored post or too on her blog if it’s too hard to talk about, there is no shame is calling it quits now before it gets too late with a house etc that make breaking up more difficult!

Reactions: 6
I’ve never seen anything to pathetic, being cooped up in LA in an air b&b everynight eating delivered food and watching Netflix!

Go out! Explore! Find an independent restaurant! Visit a bar! Go and have some fun! I can understand maybe the odd nightie exhausted or jet lagged but that was pathetic. In Cali they ate Panda Express a bloody chain restaurant THREE times.. how is she a travel vlogger? Some INCREDIBLE places to eat in LA that you can’t eat anywhere else in the world.. she is pathetic what a waste of a trip, she knows nothing about travel. Gets excited about shopping in supermarkets and malls.. get a life!! Yeah it’s nice to have a look but it’s literally the only thing she wants to do. Im so done with this girl

Completely this. If you aren't even a little bit out of your comfort zone then you aren't travelling! Get a bit lost. Go somewhere new. I've been to LA once before and I'm going back again in a couple of months. Am I going to go to the same places I've been to before? No way.

That's why I've only seen the one California vlog. I just cannot bear it. If things improve I might start watching again but happy to just chat here with you guys tbh! 😊

Just started watching the vlog and noticed when they went to CVS she didn’t pause the camera long enough to show the price of things. Those type of vlogs are most popular with people not from the US as it can give an indication of how much you may want to take as spending money.

Also someone in the comments asked how much they spent of Lyft as they’re going to LA and she replied saying she had no idea. Me thinks the lady lies.

Reactions: 12
Call me old fashioned but I think if you’re ready to buy a house you should get married first. They are getting in deep together without the true commitment. That’s a recipe for disaster. Maybe Bongo makes enough money he could buy Brogan out of the house if/when they split? Getting tied in financially for hundreds of thousands of £££ with someone you aren’t married to seems like poor judgement.

I don’t know how it works in the UK on speed of buying a house but she could easily be into a home in the US if their paperwork is in order. My sister bought a condo and closed in 4 weeks.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I don't think you need to be married to show commitment, most of my friends own their own homes and they aren't married to their partners.

That being said, I think they should maybe rent together first to see how they cope splitting costs and bills. I do think it's a great opportunity to save money living with Benji's family, but, when they have bills, a mortgage and insurance to pay every month, as well as petrol, food, etc. etc it will be a massive reality check from the way she is living now. She seems to be shopping every week for clothes at the minute

Reactions: 11
Brogie struggling with Cali heat and Brogie's highlight of the trip:

• Haha
Is
Wow, I’m sorry but she does not look good she looks unhealthy View attachment 32513
is she trying to be bianca?!? They look too similar here.

I feel bad for her because being happy in your own skin is hard and I know motivation can be really difficult but she must look at herself on camera and hate it! I never get why she didn’t continue couch to 5k or goes for walks down the beach! Or goes to the gym when Benji goes he seems to go most weekends at least

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.